The Utmost, Whole Lotta Loving

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Tim Brown had it at £100 on a list earlier this year.

I had one in my box at £75 for months. I also put it on lots of lists.

Eventually sold it on ebay for about £15.

Awful 45 imo, however it did attract quite a lot of interest but nothing solid. I think I am right in saying it is quite rare but the quality is not there.

Shane

Social source share

I personally think the Explosive Dynamiks rarer and more desirable take of "Whole Lotta Lovin" is basically a pile of crap, so to me it is no wonder that the even poorer version is hard to get rid off.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Awful 45 imo, however it did attract quite a lot of interest but nothing solid. I think I am right in saying it is quite rare but the quality is not there.

Shane

link

ooh my burning ears, well I beg to differ, I think the Explosive Dynamiks is absolutely brilliant, and I also think the instrumental side of the Utmost in particular (as their vocal take is a bit too 'garagey') is also fantastic. Horses for courses and all that.

Martin

Social source share

ooh my burning ears, well I beg to differ, I think the Explosive Dynamiks is absolutely brilliant, and I also think the instrumental side of the Utmost in particular (as their vocal take is a bit too 'garagey') is also fantastic. Horses for courses and all that. 

Martin

link

enjoy both versions

though reckon a lot depends on where you hear it and how dj leads up to it for it to work well .... maybe

Social source share

Shane

link

Believe it or not wink.gif I've seen it sold for well over £100 over the last 12 months :lol:

Explosive Dynamiks (old Rob Marriott cover up) slightly better but both poor records IMO.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!