Hands up who missed this?

Tattoodave

i had this on my watched items and forgot about it when i went on holiday would not have won it if the bid was that high though $1599.99 i might have pushed it a bit more,nice one dave

kev  

:thumbsup:

It almost makes me inclined to lend it to you:yes:, the key word being "almost":wicked:

The next one can be yours Kev!

Social source share

i agreewith you Andy The US is a big place and who know how many copies are out there but the internet has made it a whole lot smaller and I for one never assume there are just one or two copies, only speak of what I know of.

Chalky

i base my comments on experience having had a few tunes over the years which I thought were in the two or three copy range only to find later that there were copies in collections over here and in the U.S. I know of two collectors who don't have anything to do with the scene but collect avidly. One of them is a lurker on here :ohmy:

Drew (had to change the Monica to Andy Mac as there is a Drew already:D)

Social source share

Plenty of collectors who are nothing to do with this scene and many records  cross over to other scenes.  We will never know for sure what is out there and who has what.

True Chalky, but I was referring to collectors of the soul 45's we collect but don't venture out into venues, forums, DJ ing etc. There are quite a few hidden collections out there and I know from meeting one of the said collectors that there are some rare and obscure items tucked away.

Social source share

True Chalky, but I was referring to collectors of the soul 45's we collect but don't venture out into venues, forums, DJ ing etc. There are quite a few hidden collections out there and I know from meeting one of the said collectors that there are some rare and obscure items tucked away.

Plenty of them about mate.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!