In The Rain

Guest Hunnymon

Guest Hunnymon

As anyone got a mp3 of Arthur Prysocks version of The Dramatics "In the rain" that they could post up. It came out in 1974 on Old Town.

Robbie Vincent played it a few times on his Saturday radio one show ; I've not heard it since then!

Is it rare?

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Gavin Page

Can't post clips sorry ! Should not be to hard, but in saying that the last one I saw i purchased for myself.

As you, Robbie put me on to this - Wonderful record !

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

As anyone got a mp3 of Arthur Prysocks version of The Dramatics "In the rain" that they could post up. It came out in 1974 on Old Town.

Robbie Vincent played it a few times on his Saturday radio one show ; I've not heard it since then!

Is it rare?

Thinking about it - Try Mr Thorley he used to have quite a bit of Prysocks stuff in stock ?

Social source share

Guest Hunnymon

I'm gonna move this song onto my wants list dispite not hearing the track in over 30 years; your comments made about the Prysock version have convinced me the song is as good as I remembered it being.

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

I'm gonna move this song onto my wants list dispite not hearing the track in over 30 years; your comments made about the Prysock version have convinced me the song is as good as I remembered it being.

:wicked::wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!