Broga, Line dancing and Northern Soul

Paul-s

Its such a great thing that Northern Soul is now able to sit firmly amongst the 'Broga' (an appropriation of yoga with no research behind it), Line Dancing and the over 50 Jammers. Even better its in what many believe to be the Heart of Soul, Wigan. The memories just live on and on and on: https://www.theoldcourts.com/#!classes/c1szr 

11914026_1049298945080528_5688666527432795700_n.jpg

Edited by paul-s
Social source share

Its such a great thing that Northern Soul is now able to sit firmly amongst the 'Broga' (an appropriation of yoga with no research behind it), Line Dancing and the over 50 Jammers. Even better its in what many believe to be the Heart of Soul, Wigan. The memories just live on and on and on: https://www.theoldcourts.com/#!classes/c1szr 

a bit cheeky using Pete's image on it

Bazza

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Turn it into an allnighter and you can stay for the...

Age UK Ukulele group

Every Friday morning - 10:30am - 12:30pm

The over 50's Ukulele group is open to anyone that would like to come along - beginners or experienced and no instrument necessary the group has spares. It’s a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with more attendees every week.

If you have a passion for music and would like to learn how to play the Ukulele or just jam along, come down to The Old Courts and join in.

No tickets or pre booking necessary and its £2.50 for entry.
up is open to anyone that would like to come along - beginners or experienced and no instrument necessary the group has spares. It’s a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with more attendees every week.

Bit of a bargain compared to the Northern Soul classes as well! :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest manusf3a

That enchancement will be popular,I see its at the old courts,court is where they should be making money like they are,mind you my mum always said a fool and his money are soon parted,twenty sheets a month ey!

Ps Oops thought that was penis  for the men and breast for the ladies enchancement!!! I will get my coat?

Edited by manusf3a
Social source share

A little off topic but the picture/scan reminds me of a guy doing a high kick at a do I was at....it looked very good but sadly his shoe flew off, went about 20 foot in the air and hit a lady dancing at the far end of the venue!!...I was laughing so hard my mate thought I had took a turn for the worse, had an asthma attack or some sort of seizure......sorry for being off topic....kind regards...Rob

• Helpful 3
Social source share

CAN I JUST SAY THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AT ALL , THE USE OF MY IMAGE ON THIS FLYER IS MISLEADING , 
I don't have a problem with people using the image , but this is target selling with intent of deception that the person on the photo will be taking part..

Its not so much the use of the image ... that's the issue for Brian really , its more the expectation people may have that I will be taking part   (I am not ).. and the presumed and incorrect perceived linkage with Jordan's all nighter which is at the same venue .. its all a play on images and words leading down a path that is not at all what it may seem ..

hope that clears things up a bit  :)

atb Pete

Edited by Lionelonthevinyl
Social source share

Guest Byrney

Its such a great thing that Northern Soul is now able to sit firmly amongst the 'Broga' (an appropriation of yoga with no research behind it), Line Dancing and the over 50 Jammers. Even better its in what many believe to be the Heart of Soul, Wigan. The memories just live on and on and on.

that's the Nostalgia scene for you, it's beginning to eat itself, funny to watch :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!