still diggin

LAURA LEE, GARY GRIFFIN, FLORA WILSON

Laura Lee            ' To win your heart '                                        Ric-tic      vg++           £50   SOLD

No cue burn, few light marks plays superb. wonderfull slow flip,'so will i'.

Gary Griffin & the top ten        'Think nothing about it'                 hmf          vg+             £75

Lovely beat ballad from Alabama , A few marks ,but plays through well.

Albert Jones         'Reflections'                                                     Bumpshot   m-              £75      SOLD

Sought after, with 'Up to the sun' on flip.

Flora wilson           'Dancing on a daydream'                                Soulvation army m-     £75

Very in-demand

L.leonard              'Nothing I wouldn't do for you'                          Sugar cane    vg          £30

A few marks unfortunatly, but similar feel to the Pat stallworth 45

Weapons of peace       'This life's about to get me down'              Playboy        m-           £20

Won of the great pieces of affordable 70's soul.

Milt  Matthews             You and me and love'                                H&l               m-            £15

As above, Not so easy as his other on the logo and much better imo

Joe odom                   ' If you knew her like I do'                            Capitol          m-            £50  ON HOLD

In -demand beat ballad ,recorded in Atlanta.

All directions               'Lovely girl'                                                  Big cheese    vg++        £40

Real nice stepper, plays great, just a few light marks, vg copy at £2

Clarence Carter           'I'm so tired'                                                Big C              vg           £100 

This original version, is rather rare, classic from those first modern excursions . Several marks though.

Betty wright                 'Goodby you hello him'                                        Epic                  vg+           £15

Some juke wear, plays great. Fantastic ballad, not easy on 7''

Phase Seven Lp           With the modern dancer 'Sweet love'          Shell               m-          £50

Bit of an item back in the day, and still sounds great.

Target            Lp           'On Target'                                                  Sunshine         m-         £100

With the midtempo 'What i'm gonna do' and the superb ballad' All the lights are out'.                                     . 

Paypal is fine

Thanks Andy

Thanks Andy

Edited by still diggin

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.