JoPrinsen

Creating photo albums to add to gallery

Hi folks,

I'm having a few problems creating a photo album to add to the Gallery, would be grateful if anyone could advise.

I tried to create an album and uploaded photos, I wanted to name the album & maybe add a few details about the event they were taken at, but it started 'processing' before I could find this option and instead of arranging them in an album the individual photos have gone into the gallery.

Also it asked me to name each photo so I called each one 'Steppin' Up' (the name of our event) but it obviously didn't like the apostrophe as it put '& poss' instead! So I want to delete them and start again, but I can't find an option to. 

Anyone know how to do this?, would appreciate any help

Thanks

Jo

will try and assist 

the gallery like all the otyher features was re-written from the ground up

unfortunately they have not done a great job and am awaiting a further upgrade to improve things

1. upload one image - choose members albums 2015 as the category

during the upload process  you be given the choice to either create a new album or use an existing one (see below)

gallery-album.thumb.jpg.f9301050c9925eba

choose create - a new window opens which you need to fill in and then press 'continue'

save the image and you should now have an album with a image in

thats the process

it is a bit arse about face but once done hopefully a bit clearer ?

if you want the earlier  images moved into an album but can't just create an album then let me know

Edited by mike

Hi Mike

Many thanks for the assistance I have now managed to create a couple of albums - one for 'Steppin Up - 28 March' (images uploaded today) with 12 images in and one for Steppin Up - 27 June (for the photos I uploaded last Thurs) which I have just put one image in to set up the album. Would it be possible to move the earlier images (which I think are on p.7 of the gallery) into this album for me please Mike? 

To further complicate things, the images I added today in addition to going into the album as intended also seem to have gone into the general gallery too?! (the ones from the album along with some that I deleted from the album)! Is it possible to delete these please.

Many thanks for your help Mike

Jo

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.