VOLCANO`S BOOT?

It's a re-issue the original release was "Against the rules of love". You'll find a big thread on this site.

Try this............

Not strictly true.  The original released was indeed "The LAWS of Love".

"The RULES of Love" was never issued - only demos with this title exist.  The only copies I've seen (and I can count them on one hand) have "Rules" scored out in pen and "Laws" handwritten above it.

Edited by Gene-R
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Not strictly true.  The original released was indeed "The LAWS of Love".

"The RULES of Love" was never issued - only demos with this title exist.  The only copies I've seen (and I can count them on one hand) have "Rules" scored out in pen and "Laws" handwritten above it.

Gene-R is quite correct, the original 'released' copies were  'The LAWS of Love, pale blue labels with black print I think. Black and white promos were also issued with the right title

'The LAWS of Love' promo, sometimes like a lot of Arctic records, were pressed as a one sided record.

The incorrectly and rare mistitled 'The RULES of Love' promo ONLY got pressed up as a one sided record I think.....like mine that I found in N.Orleans a few years back with RULES crossed out .....result :thumbsup:       

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!