Modern Soul Mix

Guest Johnny One Trout

Guest Johnny One Trout

Loving your summer grooves Davie Boy especially Earthchild (real record or acetate?) Standing Room Only, EW&F didn't know this lovely, Betty always & Ocean to Ocean not heard that often since I sold mine to one of the Scandi stepper freaks...

Social source share

Hi Dave!

Really happy that you've started uploading mixes again. Also very pleased that you provide tracklisting, since it can be very frustrating to hear brilliant music without knowing what it is. Have enjoyed your new uploads and am looking forward to upcoming offerings.

Allt the best,

Mats

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Loving your summer grooves Davie Boy especially Earthchild (real record or acetate?) Standing Room Only, EW&F didn't know this lovely, Betty always & Ocean to Ocean not heard that often since I sold mine to one of the Scandi stepper freaks...

Hi Dave!

Really happy that you've started uploading mixes again. Also very pleased that you provide tracklisting, since it can be very frustrating to hear brilliant music without knowing what it is. Have enjoyed your new uploads and am looking forward to upcoming offerings.

Allt the best,

Mats

Thanks both, will do a few more soon. John always think of you 2 when I play Earthchild, as you were the first people I knew to have one

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Don't know about that Dave we got ours from Sam, I think he had reviewed it in Fanimesto, in fairness though the Earthchild Queen has to be Maria "O" petty sure she sourced her own, one for Arthur and i think another as well :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!