Postage - here's an odd carry on

Kegsy

I posted two separate parcels on the same day, both were just under 100g so they qualified to get a Large letter Stamp, not one of those labels they print and then stick on. The woman behind the counter handled both parcels weighing and sticking stamps on. I have had claims from both recipients saying there wasn't any postage on the parcel and they have had to pay again at the depot/post office. Whats the chances of two stamps falling off ?, is someone at the Royal Mail playing games ?, anybody else had a similar carry on ?.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest julesp1905

Unlikely for the self adhesive stamps to fall off, even unlikelier for it to happen twice, Did you see the stamps put on, Is the surcharge your two buyers had for no postage or insufficient postage?

Social source share

Unlikely for the self adhesive stamps to fall off, even unlikelier for it to happen twice, Did you see the stamps put on, Is the surcharge your two buyers had for no postage or insufficient postage?

Both parcels arrived without any stamps/postage, I think I would have noticed if the woman in the post office had not put the stamps on, bit of a melon scratcher. 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!