A Few decent sales

paultp

Starting to sell up (again!) so here are the first few:
(Prices in pounds)

Marjorie Black - One More Hurt - Sue 132 (Black & White stripes) M- 100 SOLD

Shirley Karol - Just To Make You Happy - Dakar 1449 M- 150 SOLD

Ernie & Ed - Indication - Jay Boy 58 M- 150

Big Frank & The Essences - I Won't Let Her See Me Cry - Philips 40283 Ex (very light marks) 200 SOLD

The Ethics - I Want My Baby Back - Vent 1006 VG++ 80
(a few marks and slight ring wear)

Jesse Fisher - You're Not Loving A Beginner - Way Out 104 (multicoloured) M- 150

Tommy Rodgers - Pass The Word - AJP 1510 M- 175

Creations - Footsteps/A Dream - Zodiac 1005 Ex 100
(Some storage blotching on label on Dream side, nothing terrible.)

Fantastic Puzzles - Come Back - PYE (Portuguese pic sleeve) M- 75
(Pic sleeve is Ex)

Lorraine Chandler - I Can't Hold On RCA Victor 8980 White demo Ex 125 SOLD

Jackie Lee - Darkest Days - ABC 11146 (Delta 73393) Ex 125
(Slight label wear)

The Metros - Since I Found My Baby - RCA Victor 9159 White Demo Ex 200 (very, very slight ring wear on label)

Postage is £7.50 for special delivery in the UK
Payment by bank transfer opreferred but  Paypal OK (either F&F or add 4%).

Pm me or email paul[at]paulsrecords.co.uk (if you need a sound file or scan just ask)

I won't hold these for very long as in the past things I could have sold have not been paid for.

Thanks

Paul

For reference (not from my copy):

Edited by paultp
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Do you offer any other postage options?....

I prefer to post the records so that they are fully insured, particularly when people pay using paypal as they can claim the full amount back from me if the postal system loses the item.

If you want to pay by bank transfer I'll send them recorded or just first class but at your risk (recorded insures up to £50, 1st class is the same I think with proof of posting). So if the postal system loses a record that you've paid 150 quid for (for example) I would only refund you 50 as that is what I can claim for recorded delivery etc. Posting things by second class is pretty much like throwing them in the bin IMHO.

Social source share

I prefer to post the records so that they are fully insured, particularly when people pay using paypal as they can claim the full amount back from me if the postal system loses the item.

If you want to pay by bank transfer I'll send them recorded or just first class but at your risk (recorded insures up to £50, 1st class is the same I think with proof of posting). So if the postal system loses a record that you've paid 150 quid for (for example) I would only refund you 50 as that is what I can claim for recorded delivery etc. Posting things by second class is pretty much like throwing them in the bin IMHO.

Okay mate no problem.. 

Edited by Dave Fleming
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!