KevH

The missus is leaving me

"I,d Think it over" and decide to keep my vinyl, or you could ask her about her "Double life"..a similar thing happened to me and "I Walked Away"

She wanted to know what I was doing In That Other Place.

Were you playing hide 'The Snake' in her 'Love Factory' Then?....

Edited by Zed1

Typical man, bet it was the 'whiskey talkin'. You 'better watch out' if I was you, I bet you left her 'unsatisfied', wouldn't surprise me if she 'walked away' 'a little bit hurt'. Im  going to  help her find a new 'seven day lover! 

x

Do I win?

x

Edited by crazylegs

Typical man, bet it was the 'whiskey talkin'. You 'better watch out' if I was you, I bet you left her 'unsatisfied', wouldn't surprise me if she 'walked away' 'a little bit hurt'. Im  going to  help her find a new 'seven day lover! 

x

Do I win?

x

Well that told us :lol:

Cheers

Martyn

x

Do I win?

x

Sharon. You missed out the letters h and e from win. :wicked:

Steve

'I got a feeling' that you need to 'Breakout' from the conformity of marriage Kev.  If she's ran off with someone it's always someone you know mate. Seen your 'neighbour neighbour' lately!!! ?

Regards.

Drew.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.