Agent45

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Trevski

Alright, so I picked up (and bought) this 45 on Saturday but am unfamiliar with the artist or label. Cursory Googling has been no help at all. I haven't checked up on the writing or publishing credits yet, but for fun I thought I'd make this real audio file available to see if anyone knows the record and to read your general opinions.

link

Don't know what it is, but if you can, give it back!!! biggrin.gif

Social source share

Never been to the Copa Cobana meself

:lol:   ph34r.gif   :lol:

Godz

link

I should think not, that sun would play havoc with your scales. And just think how much the lotion would cost? Very prohibitive.

:lol::lol:

Jamie :P

Social source share

I should think not, that sun would play havoc with your scales. And just think how much the lotion would cost? Very prohibitive.

:lol:   :lol:

Jamie  :lol:

link

They won't let me in anyhow. Something about height restriction.

I've been discriminated against for cracking on for 80 million years now and let me tell you things ain't gettin' better. wink.gif

Godz

Social source share

Groovy man!

Could be the next big modern sound.

Keep it covered up and you might make a fortune.

link

To keep it covered up is easy. I rarely DJ for large crowds in Atlanta GA.

To make a fortune is difficult.....I'd have to play it for somebody who would want to buy it. I'm not that influential, unfortunately.

However - I will be testing it over a loud system at my DJ gig on Saturday night. I expect to play it later in the night when everyone is already good and drunk to avoid this :tomato2:

The whole cover-up thing is fun though. Mostly for laughs with a couple friends of mine, I recently made my own custom label, which I print onto a medium weight card stock, cut out to place my 45s sometimes - again - for laughs. Here's a smaller jpg version of it:

coveruplabel.jpg

:lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!