The Lollipops, Look What You've Done Boy

Lenny Harkins

Long Shot I Know.....

but does anyone on here have the  original acetate of this un-released Motown Track, and if you are interested in selling it on give me a shout please.....Not the late 80ts white label 7" thingy with Kim Weston on the flip....I've never seen it, but I imagine it will be a 10" Transco plate,serial CFMN 1401-VNWW .

Thanks

Social source share

• 7 months later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest HensTeeth

I wish! I fell in love with this tune a few years back and upon learning that there was no official issue of it I got a copy pressed up to dj with, using the Tamla Motown Connoisseurs original cd as the source. On the few occasions I dared play it out for fear of being picked up (sad world, isn't it?) it sounded absolutely fantastic over the big speakers. I put a wee of effort and cost into getting it made so I thought you might be interested in seeing how it turned out. Here's a label scan, along with the flip side which I believe is also unissued...

Lollipops - Look What You Done Boy.JPG

Lollipops - Sweet Sweet Love.JPG

Social source share

Guest HensTeeth
On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 12:57, grumpyfella said:

Hi Lenny. Sorry not for sale. Hope you keeping well. Cheers Phil

lolls.png

Nice one. Lucky man ... it's a fantastic tune. How music of this quality never saw an official release baffles me. In my opinion it's one of the top tunes ever to come out of the Motown recording studios - and that's saying something! :-)

Social source share

• 5 months later...