Some Nice Originals Up For Grabs

Chess1458

Noble Watts...Leave That Little Girl Alone/Teen-Scene...Arrawak..Solid VG...$50.00....

Nina Simone...Come On Back Jack/You've Been Gone Too Long...Colpix Solid VG..has some lite scuffing on Jack side...plays good on my decks...$60.00...

The Lornettes...His way with the girls/Down the block and up to heaven..Gallio DJ copy VG+ ū$70.00..."SOLD"

Dolly and the fashions...The Right One/Just Another Fool..Ivanhoe.Clean VG++ $40.00...

Lou Johnson Unsatisfied/A Time To Love A Time To Cru..Blue Bigtop Clean VG+ $20.00...

Cavril Payne...Cry/Heartbreak Hotel..VG+ $25.00...

Freddie Scott...Mr.Heartache/One Heartache Too Many...Columbia DJ..G-...$20.00...

The Stratfords Never Leave Me/Enaj...O'Dell..Clean VG+ $15.00...

Johnny&Jackey...Someday We'll Be Together/Sho Don't Play..Tri-Phi..VG- $15.00...

Johnny Sayles...You Told A Lie/Don't Turn Your Back On Me..Mar V Lus..Glossy VG..$15.00...

Bob Brady and the con chords...Its Love/Love Is The Master..Chariot..Clean VG.$20.00...

The Marvelettes...He's a good guy/Goddess Of Love...Tamla..Original Sleeve...Looks Unplayed..$20.00...

The Mighty Travelers....I'm Not Tired Yet/I'm Leaning On You Jesus..Mighty Travler..M- Awesome Obio Gospel Soul..$50.00...

The Jelly Beans..The Kind Of Boy You Can't Forget/Baby Be Mine..Red Bird Clean VG..$15.00...

Sam Hawkins...No Time For Tears/Let Me Be..Decca DJ...Clean VG.$10.00...

James Carr...Pouring Water On A Drowning Man/Forgetting You VG++  $15.00...

The Four Tees...One More Chance/I Could Never Love Another...Kent DJ..VG- $20.00....

Little Richard....Can I Count On You/Soul Train.Brunswick VG+ $50.00.....

Nathaniel Reed...I Owe It All To Jesus/He's a Good God..Wayfaring M-..AWESOME L.A Black Gospel $30.00...

Ocie Smith....We'll Im Dancin/You Are My Sunshine Bigtop VG++ orig sleeve $15.00...

The Knight Brothers..I'm Never Gonna Live Ir Down/I Owe Her My Life..Checker DJ Copy VG+ $20.00...

The Magnificent 7...In Mist And Raun/Stubborn Kind Of Fellow..Lemco VG- $20.00..

Jerry-O...Karate Boo-Ga-Loo/The Pearl..Shout VG++ $30.00...

Boots Walker...They're Here/A Bum Can't Cry..Rust..VG++ $20.00......

All prices in U.S.D...Shipping will be from the u.s....Shipping is $14.00 to the british isles first class....I do not charge.extra for combined disc....I will include free shipping anywhere in the world on orders over $150.00....And i always take care of the customs forms...No Worries:)

Edited by Chess1458
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source