Chuck Holiday Scam On Ebay

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

OK, sent him some fake details. Here's the reply! Wolverhampton must be a honeymooners delight(and expensive)!! :wicked:

"Hi there ,

I have received the email from you with your full name and address for the shipping ! I'll forward your details to eBay and after that they'll email you the info about the deal (payment terms and protection plan) ! I live in United States but I'm currently in the UK Wolverhampton with my wife in our honeymoon but don't worry the adress from here is verified by eBay and is no problem! About the shipping you don't have nothing to worry about because I have signed a contract with some agents from a freight carrier and they'll take care of my deliveries (also you don't need to pay any shipping fees) ! The item will be sent from United States and delivered with the freight carrier by my shipping company ! Also my shipping company will deliver the item after the payment will completed and verified (the payment will have to be made as eBay will tell you) !You must send me the money in Wolverhampton cause I want to buy something special for my wife...I hope that you understand, I won`t get a second chance on my honeymoon :wicked: "

Let me know if you'll receive the email from eBay with the payment instructions !

Best Regards

Social source share

He's now sent me a second chance offer through Ebay! How is this possible?? Here's the fellows name and address. Anyone know him???

Norman Travis

Brewood Road,

Wolverhampton, WV9 5BX

United Kingdom

Social source share

He's now sent me a second chance offer through Ebay! How is this possible?? Here's the fellows name and address. Anyone know him???

Norman Travis

Brewood Road,

Wolverhampton, WV9 5BX

United Kingdom

I'll send him some monopoly money, and say you wired it to me and i'll send the record onto you :wicked:

Social source share

Norman Travis

Brewood Road,

Wolverhampton, WV9 5BX

United Kingdom

Stating the obvious I know, but this must be a fake addy. If he's on honeymoon here and this is his name, how will the postman find him from this? My postie certainly wouldn't. I've checked with postcode finder and this is a pretty long street of shops, flats & houses.

Kev

Social source share

Stating the obvious I know, but this must be a fake addy. If he's on honeymoon here and this is his name, how will the postman find him from this? My postie certainly wouldn't. I've checked with postcode finder and this is a pretty long street of shops, flats & houses.

Kev

Maybe he's sleeping rough on Brewood Road? :wicked:

Social source share

Kev

Its obviously a guy from the UK doing the scam, look into things deeper :wicked: addy doesn't have to be fake, this 'guy on his honeymoon' is the made up bit, trust me im a doctor :wicked:

Social source share

Really common now.

The only way to tell previously if it was genuine or not was that the genuine ones contained a 'buy it now' button so that you could buy it instantly via ebay and you'd see your username as the winner before you carried on and paid.

Can't see the phishers getting past this... But then again?

Social source share

Its obviously a guy from the UK doing the scam, look into things deeper :wicked: addy doesn't have to be fake, this 'guy on his honeymoon' is the made up bit, trust me im a doctor :wicked:

Hi Baz. Sorry, I'm a bit naive on this sort of thing (I think my biggest Ebay buy was £20).

The street and postcode are genuine but surely he dosn't live there? :yes:

Kev

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

I bought the Ivories on WAND and was contacted by other bidders and the seller regarding a similar thing, it seems some one out there is trying to scam big value numbers with hope that the second chance offer will work, it's a case of be aware the scammers are always looking for new ways to get some cash off us. :wicked:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Hi Baz. Sorry, I'm a bit naive on this sort of thing (I think my biggest Ebay buy was £20).

The street and postcode are genuine but surely he dosn't live there? :wicked:

Kev

Or perhaps he isnt the brightest sandwich in the swimming pool, and he thinks he can blag it when the old bill come to investigate.

There were a couple of lads in my home town, who in the late 80s/early 90s, got stoned and wanted some munchies. They decided to rob the petrol station over the road, put stockings on their heads, walked over and used a rounders bat in a carrier bag, to steal loads of packets of crisps and stuff, and a few pounds in cash. Then ran back to their house. Not only did the lady working see them run home, she was a neighbour, and because one was unfeasably tall, knew who they were when they came in.

This guys excuse sounds as plausable as their brief not claiming they should have been let off because they are too dumb to take responsibility for their own actions. :wicked:

Social source share

Or perhaps he isnt the brightest sandwich in the swimming pool, and he thinks he can blag it when the old bill come to investigate.

There were a couple of lads in my home town, who in the late 80s/early 90s, got stoned and wanted some munchies. They decided to rob the petrol station over the road, put stockings on their heads, walked over and used a rounders bat in a carrier bag, to steal loads of packets of crisps and stuff, and a few pounds in cash. Then ran back to their house. Not only did the lady working see them run home, she was a neighbour, and because one was unfeasably tall, knew who they were when they came in.

This guys excuse sounds as plausable as their brief not claiming they should have been let off because they are too dumb to take responsibility for their own actions. :wicked:

The tall bloke wasn't from Wales was he :wicked:

Social source share

Norman Travis

Brewood Road,

Wolverhampton, WV9 5BX

United Kingdom

This is quite a bizarre address because it is actually in Coven, which is about 8 miles out of Wolverhampton heading towards Stafford. It's only a village and has one sort of main road with shops etc. The fact that he hasn't given a house or building number is stupid as there is nowhere to deliver it. If you can get a building number off him I'll go check out the address!

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

The tall bloke wasn't from Wales was he :wicked:

No Dave. He was about 5 years younger than me. It was the petrol station on Uley road (closed down now).

My brother Mark might see this later and remember their names he was only a little older than them.

Talking of Vince, I saw him a couple of years ago driving a real smart (I assume) top of the range Porsche. He looked really funny in it, as his knees were up around his chin when he drove.

Social source share

OK, sent him some fake details. Here's the reply! Wolverhampton must be a honeymooners delight(and expensive)!! :yes:

"Hi there ,

I have received the email from you with your full name and address for the shipping ! I'll forward your details to eBay and after that they'll email you the info about the deal (payment terms and protection plan) ! I live in United States but I'm currently in the UK Wolverhampton with my wife in our honeymoon but don't worry the adress from here is verified by eBay and is no problem! About the shipping you don't have nothing to worry about because I have signed a contract with some agents from a freight carrier and they'll take care of my deliveries (also you don't need to pay any shipping fees) ! The item will be sent from United States and delivered with the freight carrier by my shipping company ! Also my shipping company will deliver the item after the payment will completed and verified (the payment will have to be made as eBay will tell you) !You must send me the money in Wolverhampton cause I want to buy something special for my wife...I hope that you understand, I won`t get a second chance on my honeymoon :wicked: "

Let me know if you'll receive the email from eBay with the payment instructions !

Best Regards

It's bad enough actually living here, who the f*ck would want to spend their honeymoon in Wolverhampton??? :wicked:

Social source share

This guys excuse sounds as plausable as their brief not claiming they should have been let off because they are too dumb to take responsibility for their own actions. :thumbsup:

She also probably noticed her own suspender belt still attached to one of the stockings! :thumbsup:

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert