Mak

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Sandra Phillips - You Succeeded - Broadway . Can any one tell me if it was booted . I have seen it on a Silver label , but I have a gold label now . One has just gone on ebay and it is differant to mine .

55e609c1df96e__12.thumb.JPG.f6e31c058b93001.thumb.jpg.5689c5147b5e6c3d19dd4d42ab

I thought Gold issue and white demo Mak.

Hope yer well mate.

P

Edited by Peter99
Social source share

I have never seen a silver issue of THAT particular record.  All the issues I've seen were gold, and the demos white.  Both those gold records look legit, the top being the West Coast (Monarch styrene pressing, and the lower being the East Coast pressing.  You can tell if the Monarch pressing is a boot.  If it has numbers starting in the 90000s or 100000s its a 70s boot.  If it's in the 60000s it's original.

Social source share

Sandra Phillips - You Succeeded - Broadway . Can any one tell me if it was booted . I have seen it on a Silver label , but I have a gold label now . One has just gone on ebay and it is differant to mine .

55e609c1df96e__12.thumb.JPG.f6e31c058b93

I almost bid on this one. Original West Coast Monarch. Delta # There is also a White DEMO Monarch. BOTH Extremely rare.

A loverly record to own on any Label Variation MAK and your copy perfectly OK.

Here is the White DEMO that I have in my collection.

BROADWAY_45-402-A_DJ.jpgBROADWAY_45-402-B_DJ.jpg

and a Silver Stock copy

BROADWAY_45-402-A_Silver.jpgBROADWAY_45-402-B_Silver.jpg

They are from different pressing plants.

Regarding the other Gold Label I have World Without Sunshine on this Variation.

No problem with any copy on this thread so far. Not booted as far as I am aware.

BROADWAY_45-403-A_DJ_Gold.jpgBROADWAY_45-403-B_DJ_Gold.jpg

BROADWAY_45-403-A_Gold.jpgBROADWAY_45-403-B_Gold.jpg

001.thumb.jpg.5689c5147b5e6c3d19dd4d42ab

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Hi Mak,great tune,i have the East Coast Gold variation.The West Coast looks "newer" as in font style,although done at the same time?

I assume you mean you have the east coast with smaller font.?

All the reds....Kev.

Edited by KevH
insert.
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!