SOULSATIONS / INCREDIBLES / LAS VEGAS CONNECTION / MORE

Themichael

!!! SOUL FOR SALE !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOULSATIONS – I’M LOSING YOU / LOVE MACHINE (ALIQUOT)

PRICE:  SOLD
CONDITION:  Vinyl:  NM / Label: NM

DESCRIPTION:  Recent Virginia find, and oh so perfect for the 60s/Northern circuit.  A storming rendition of the Temptations’ “I’m Losing You.”  Few known copies, so get it while you can.  Played out once, but otherwise a clean stock copy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRICE:  US $250.00
CONDITION:  Vinyl:  EX / Label: VG++

DESCRIPTION:  Classic modern dancer.  Minor sleeve wear on Running side that does not affect play.  Minor white spotting on Running side label.  Otherwise a crisp, clean copy.  Sounds mint.

CONDITION:  Vinyl:  VG++ / Label: EX

DESCRIPTION:  Northern monster that needs no introduction. Minor surface scuffs on “Miss Treatment” side, none of which affect play.  Sounds crisp and clean.

CONDITION:  Vinyl:  NM / Label: NM

DESCRIPTION:  Monster funky soul dancer that’s picking up steam in the DJ circuit.

PRICE:     US $100.00
CONDITION:  Vinyl:  VG+ /  Label: VG+

DESCRIPTION:  Nice copy of this 60s Baltimore Northern belter.   Minor surface wear that does not affect play.  Handwriting and sticker on “Forever” side label.  Otherwise, a largely clean copy and sounds perfect for DJing.

PROPHECY – RAIN IN MY LIFE / LET ME KEEP ON WALKING (ALL PLATINUM)

PRICE:     US $100.00  
CONDITION:  Vinyl:  EX/ Label: EX

DESCRIPTION:  Storming modern/crossover mover and groover from Lou Courtney.  Super clean copy.  

PAYMENT: By PayPal as gift (family & friends).  Postage is $4.00 U.S., or $12.00 international.

RETURNS:   If you are not satisfied, money back guarantee, with return shipping at your expense.

CLIPS:  None of the clips posted here are from the actual records.  If you require a clip and/or photo, please PM me to inquire.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by themichael
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Get involved with Soul Source