dave n

David Flynn

Hi

Can anyone help please, Trying to purchase a  record of David Flynn's sales site(Anoraks Corner), have been trying for two weeks and pm'd him on here. I have not had a reply which in past dealings he has always got back with reply. I am assuming he is still selling and maybe he is on holiday. Can anyone help please?

Many thanks

Daven

Mark

a pm sent?

that's a bit of a concern

do see Davids not been on a while

as have always had him down as a long time most valued member - any chance of either posting up what the pm said or if rather drop me a pm ?

thanks in advance

mike

Just checked on FB. Anoraks Corner posted on a thread about a 4 Tops French EP. The actual thread is about John listening to a Temps/Supremes track. It was 20 hours ago!

ahh seems all is well with Mr Flynn

no probs, thought something was up with all this talk of  pm shenanigans

thanks Steve

mike

Thanks for the help, Dave has now contacted me, shame record I wanted was sold as as price and condition was just what I was looking for. Back to search for another copy.

Daven

Hi

Can anyone help please, Trying to purchase a  record of David Flynn's sales site(Anoraks Corner), have been trying for two weeks and pm'd him on here. I have not had a reply which in past dealings he has always got back with reply. I am assuming he is still selling and maybe he is on holiday. Can anyone help please?

Many thanks

Daven

Try and contact him via Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008807267569&fref=ts

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.