Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

mike

New Mod Alert - Godzilla spotted off the coast of soul source

Just a Monday half the morning gone shout to announce the news of a new mod joining the team

After a summer of upgrade fun , the site is now in a strong place and kicking on,  the add of Godzilla (Paul) to the team will hopefully help this continue.

Godzilla (Paul) will be joining Dave and Roger on looking after the main soul related forums

Welcome Paul

mike

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/profile/1918-godzilla/

Edited by mike

It's an honour to join the team. Privacy has always been important to me and I strive to keep my work and social life as separate as I possibly can do - that applies to the my colleagues as well as the service users to be honest. I'm always completely happy to pass on my details via PM to any member on here, however (there are a few who know me from my old stomping days anyway...) but I prefer to keep it so that people connected to me in a professional capacity are kept out of my social stuff. Hope that's understood and ok with all.

I'm looking forward to being able to contribute in a small way to the soul music forum that's always set the standard. Hope I don't break anything!

In other news I'm just back from having played at the inaugural Lindisfarne festival. Beautiful location but the windiest, chilliest festival I've ever done. I did however have the pleasure of seeing Kate Fox - one of the best, funniest and not-up-her-own-bum poets I've ever seen. If you get the chance to catch her do it - she's brilliant :D

Cheers

Paul (Godz)

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts