RAFA CLUB NEWTON AYCLIFFE PAT BLEASDALE 5TH SEPT 2015

totally spellbinding reading...as always....extreme education!...like a fookin big light house in the north east, people from all over the u.k. should be seeing it's beams and following them for an unbelievable night out!!.:thumbup:

Hello Rob, good to see your still reading the playlists. You're welcome back anytime.  Regards Paul

Social source share

Hi Paul, this is reality, isn't it?...the real stuff...more people should be engaging in nights like this, they should flourish all over the u.k., a necessity to not keep pandering to the oldies routine...if it has to be oldies, then let it be the myriad of forgotten ones mixed in with the stuff that never got out of the starting blocks. i think the fact that you are quietly going about your business without kicking up a fuss serves to enlighten people's concept of the scene..i'd rather scream it out loud, but you guys are reserved, allowing the vinyl to do the talking.....taking a leaf out of your book is what a good many could still do, if they had faith and the capacity to give their crowds the faith as well.

anyway, am really chuffed aboot gannin' oop north, if yer wants me ta spin a few vinyls, man!..alreet!!:thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!