Guest Dan

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

I'd say £700-800, paid less in dollars for mine (VG+ and slightly off centre) and hopefully we'll soon be back to the days of the dollar number equalling the sterling "value". :D

Social source share

I'd say £700-800, paid less in dollars for mine (VG+ and slightly off centre) and hopefully we'll soon be back to the days of the dollar number equalling the sterling "value". :D

Interesting you should say that. I've been told that the majority are slightly off centre, but not all. Mine isn't, and I've had it a while now, so wasn't aware of this until quite recently. So perhaps that should also have a bearing on the price.

Social source share

Interesting you should say that. I've been told that the majority are slightly off centre, but not all. Mine isn't, and I've had it a while now, so wasn't aware of this until quite recently. So perhaps that should also have a bearing on the price.
2 different colour pressings and is'nt it one of the colours are all off centre ?
Social source share

Guest Stuart T

well, thats what it (used to?) say on the intro to the guides anyway, but noone seems to really care , do they ?

I care. And it was certainly true in the early ebay days before everyone piled in and ruined everything boo hoo hoo! :angry:

As for JW being off centre, I thought most of the purplish blue ones were off centre to some degree? Somehow it only adds to the sax at the beginning. :D People should actually pay more for the off centre ones. :D:D Its only a little bit wonky anyhow, and Kenny Burrell did tell me how to fix it Blue Peter style but I really can't be a#sed!

Edited by Stuart T
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!