• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

=========

i saw it too nice site

used to like his lists,,gave u alot of descriptions

dont like rob though,,,he wont sell me his bobs band :yes:

didnt you have a bob's band Pete? go on sell it to Mark :lol:

p.s. why is it so hard to come by anyway, thought with being a theme tune and the fact that it is on Atco that it would be quite easy to locate?

Edited by grant
Social source share

didnt you have a bob's band Pete? go on sell it to Mark :yes:

p.s. why is it so hard to come by anyway, thought with being a theme tune and the fact that it is on Atco that it would be quite easy to locate?

No, I sold mine in about 2000 and I've no idea why I sold it, I haven't seen a single copy since. The other side is bought by the breakbeat/funk people, and all the demos have the A side on both side so Lockes Theme is only on the issue. I'd definitely pay £100 for it. Having said that, I knew I was going to have trouble finding it so I got a dub cut off my old vinyl copy which I'd put on cd.

Social source share

No, I sold mine in about 2000 and I've no idea why I sold it, I haven't seen a single copy since. The other side is bought by the breakbeat/funk people, and all the demos have the A side on both side so Lockes Theme is only on the issue. I'd definitely pay £100 for it. Having said that, I knew I was going to have trouble finding it so I got a dub cut off my old vinyl copy which I'd put on cd.

======

id pay £101 lol

great record

u know hears a little story ,not very interesting but linked to this topic.

pete told me about BB and i was watching out for it and in the meantime got a live tape from wigan circa 78...and there was this instrumental on it and i swear in the middle of it someone s shouting summat like 'mark freeman' ..and at the end of the track russ announces that was 'lockes theme!' ...how weird is that....

see told u it wasnt interesting!

Social source share

======

id pay £101 lol

great record

u know hears a little story ,not very interesting but linked to this topic.

pete told me about BB and i was watching out for it and in the meantime got a live tape from wigan circa 78...and there was this instrumental on it and i swear in the middle of it someone s shouting summat like 'mark freeman' ..and at the end of the track russ announces that was 'lockes theme!' ...how weird is that....

see told u it wasnt interesting!

Oh I dont know Mark, I always find it interesting when people hear little voices in their head whistling.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!