Byrney

Sponsor Byrney for CALM

Thanks everyone on Soul Source who's contributed to my running the Nottingham half marathon. Did it in a respectable 2 hours, 9 minutes and 22 seconds. 

I'll be keeping my just giving page open for a couple of weeks as I know some have said they would like to contribute and haven't had a chance yet. Together we've raised nearly £1500 without gift aid. That will make a massive difference and save lives.

The phone counselling service alone that CALM delivers which prevents male suicide costs £7 each. These phone counselling and emergency sessions save lives - we've done that, we've saved lives here.

I thought about my bother Mick (RIP) towards the end of the run to get me round, this is all for you mate in your memory x.

Thanks again all, you're bloody great you are

https://www.justgiving.com/Anthony-Byrne2/

Edited by Byrney

Thanks everyone on Soul Source who's contributed to my running the Nottingham half marathon. Did it in a respectable 2 hours, 9 minutes and 22 seconds. 

I'll be keeping my just giving page open for a couple of weeks as I know some have said they would like to contribute and haven't had a chance yet. Together we've raised nearly £1500 without gift aid. That will make a massive difference and save lives.

The phone counselling service alone they CALM delivers which prevents male suicide costs £7 each. These phone counselling and emergency sessions save lives - we've done that, we've saved lives here.

I thought about my bother Mick (RIP) towards the end of the run to get me round, this is all for you mate in your memory x.

Thanks again all, you're bloody great you are

https://www.justgiving.com/Anthony-Byrne2/

Well done Sir. You did us all proud.

Peter

:hatsoff2:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.