Jessica James & The Outlaws

45cellar

dynoVoice_218a_DJ.jpgdynoVoice_220a_DJ.jpg

The Toys: June Montiero, Barbara Parritt, Barbara Harris (vocals).

Just wondered, I noticed that the Jessica James & The Outlaws - We'll Be Making Out

sounds similar on vocals, to The Toys i.e. May My Heart Be Cast Into Stone

Is there any link between the groups, as they are on the same Label.

I looked on a website about The Toys, but nothing, so it might just be coincidence.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Jessica James real name is Peggy Santiglia. She was in the Delicates and later with the Angels. She sang lead on "My Boyfriends Back".

She was a notable songwriter as well using the surname Farina. She co-wrote on 4 Seasons discs with Bob Gaudio of the 4 Seasons.

The Toys were originally four with Dottie Berry dropping out after their first release (as the Charlettes) "The Fights Not Over" on Angie.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

Jessica James real name is Peggy Santiglia. She was in the Delicates and later with the Angels. She sang lead on "My Boyfriends Back".

She was a notable songwriter as well using the surname Farina. She co-wrote on 4 Seasons discs with Bob Gaudio of the 4 Seasons.

The Toys were originally four with Dottie Berry dropping out after their first release (as the Charlettes) "The Fights Not Over" on Angie.

smart arse :D

Social source share

Hi Chalky

Thanks for that, I tried to find out about Jessica James, but found nothing. Thanks again

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!