Gene Chandler, Freddie Scott, Lenny O Henry, JJ Barnes, Essence

Angione78

Prices are in US dollar. Please feel free to make an offer. If they dont sell here i'll have them on ebay next week. Paypal as gift or cover the fees would be appreciated. Shipping in the United states $4 and $12 anywhere else.  THANKS for looking. 

Betty Wright - I love the way you love / When we get together again  (Alston) M- $10

Betty Wright - Outside Woman / Baby Sitter (Alston ) M- $10

Big Maybelle - Mama (he treats your daughter mean) /  Keep that man (Rojac) m- $10

Barbara Acklin - Be By my side / Am I the Same Girl ( Brunswick) VG++ $10

Marvin Smith - Love Aint Nothin But Pain / I want (Brunswick) VG++ $10

The Esquires - Dancin a hole in the world / That aint no reason (Rocky Ridge) VG++ $10

Bettye Swann - Dont look back / You Gave me love (Money) VG++ $10

Gene Chandler - There was a time / Those were the good old Days (Brunswick) writing on label VG $30

Essence - Black Relfections / Broken Promises (Ronn ) VG- $50

Barrino Brothers - I shall not be moved / When love was a child (Invictus) VG++ $15

Betty Everett - I've got a claim on you / Your love is important to me (One-Derful!) VG- $20

Lenny O. Henry - Mr. Moonlight / Burning Memories (Smash) White Promo VG++ $40

The Lost Generation - The sly, slick and the wicked / Youre so young but youre so true (Brunswick) VG++ $10

Freddie Scott - You Got What I Need / Powerful Love ( Shout) M- $50

Jackey Beavers - Hold On / Hey Girl (Sound Stage 7) VG- Because of a feelable scratch. Most of the record is better condition. $10 

Lee Fields - You Been Cutting Out / Dont Have to Worry  (Norfolk Sound) VG- Because of a feelable scratch. Most of the record is better condition $10

JJ Barnes - My Love came tumbling down / Wont you let me know (Rich) VG+ $40

The Brothers - Are you ready for this (short version) / Are you ready for this (long version) (RCA) PROMO M-  $40

Idris Muhammad - Power Of Love / Loran's Dance (Kudu) with original sleeve M- $25

Esther Phillips - Til My back aint got no bone / Home is where the hatred is (Kudu) M- $25

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!