Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

chalky

News: Fellas, Don't Let The Girls Take Over - Soul Junction 45 Release

News/Article/Feature Highlight:

The excellent 70’s mid tempo moover “Fellas, Don’t Let The Girls Take Over” is finally released. It has already been well received by collectors and dancers after play on various radio shows and at various events. The 70’s classic, “All Alone By The Telephone” makes up the flip side.

View full article

Blimey where's two years gone since "People on a ego trip" was released?! Another great unreleased soul track finally gets issued for us to enjoy and it doesn't matter if we can't decide whether Checkmates Ltd or JB Bingham were better than the other at being all alone by the telephone...both are superb! Great write up too cheers. Next! :D:thumbsup:

Yes Steve, time does fly when your having fun.

The last in the trilogy of unissued J.B tracks is out today with a lot of people commenting on how much better the sound quality is on " All Alone By The Telephone" than the U.A release. I've been listening to "Fellas, Don't Let The Girls Take Over" for over two years but again I didn't really appreciate how great it sound out until Chalky played it through a system at Lifeline.

Available from all the usual vinyl stockists or direct from the Soul Junction website: www.souljunctionrecords.co.uk

A tenner well spent me thinks :yes::thumbsup:

Dave

Edited by Louise

Thanks yet again to Dave and John for providing us with another cracking  "previously unissued " track for our listening and dancing pleasure .

Looking forward to giving it a spin at Majestic Soul tomorrow night where I'm sure it will be well received.

Great work yet again guys

Mark Houghton 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts