News: Fellas, Don't Let The Girls Take Over - Soul Junction 45 Release

Chalky

Blimey where's two years gone since "People on a ego trip" was released?! Another great unreleased soul track finally gets issued for us to enjoy and it doesn't matter if we can't decide whether Checkmates Ltd or JB Bingham were better than the other at being all alone by the telephone...both are superb! Great write up too cheers. Next! :D:thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Yes Steve, time does fly when your having fun.

The last in the trilogy of unissued J.B tracks is out today with a lot of people commenting on how much better the sound quality is on " All Alone By The Telephone" than the U.A release. I've been listening to "Fellas, Don't Let The Girls Take Over" for over two years but again I didn't really appreciate how great it sound out until Chalky played it through a system at Lifeline.

Available from all the usual vinyl stockists or direct from the Soul Junction website: www.souljunctionrecords.co.uk

A tenner well spent me thinks :yes::thumbsup:

Dave

Edited by Louise
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Thanks yet again to Dave and John for providing us with another cracking  "previously unissued " track for our listening and dancing pleasure .

Looking forward to giving it a spin at Majestic Soul tomorrow night where I'm sure it will be well received.

Great work yet again guys

Mark Houghton 

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!