News: New Album - Nicole Willis & The Soul Investigators - Out Oct 2nd 2015

Mike

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

That’s a pity. I would’ve probably gone, especially as I haven’t been to that venue before. I can’t see that there’s any other gigs scheduled in London at the moment although there is one in Bristol earlier that week. If anyone hears of it, I’d be interested to know

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest soulmaguk

NICOLE WILLIS & THE SOUL INVESTIGATORS – Friday 23rd October

One of the world’s leading funk and soul bands, Nicole Willis & The Soul Investigators return to the UK for the first time in 2014 premiering brand new material.

Nicole Willis

The group is lead by American Soul icon and veteran of the scene, Nicole Willis’ soulful voice is one of a kind, and her lyrics are full of insight. The Soul Investigators are known for their unique sound that combines late 60s styled funk and soul, and also for their undisputed skill of writing great music. The group have released a whole host of singles and three LPs for Timmion and other labels to date, and are considered leading lights in the 60s and 70s inspired Soul scene. Together, their knock-out collaboration is simply unmissable.

Join us as they launch their brand new album, ‘Happiness In Every Style’.

Tickets are £12, with £2 off for Local residents. To qualify for the discount, you must either present a valid membership card (available from the Eco Park) or present valid postal ID with a TR4, TR5, TR6, TR15 or TR16 postcode.

The Cantina Cafè will be serving tasty vegetarian tapas from 7.30pm. Please call 01209 891500 if you’d like to book a table!

Click here to buy your ticket!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!