2 Immaculate Copies of Lil' Lavair and The Fabulous Jades For Sale

Guest Egon

Hello everyone,

A little while ago, I posted for sale here two copies of the Hamilton Movement's "She's Gone," both of which went to very satisfied buyers.

I have another interesting dead-stock sale  - Lil Lavair and The Fabulous Jades' "I'll Be So Happy/Cold Heat."

As some of you might know, I officially reissued the funk side of this 7" many years ago, and got in contact with the entire band. Not one had a copy of the 45 for sale and Leonard Wotojwicz, the Lennan label owner, had but one VG- copy of the record, which he sold to me when he left California for Texas.

Imagine my surprise, then, when the band's leader and his son found a small stash of these 7"s that the bandleader's wife had kept - unplayed - in an old jukebox in their house. I of course bought them all, and I paid very well for them.

I thus have two rather immaculate copies of this record available for sale, and perhaps one lesser copy. I'm keeping the final copy for myself, and seriously doubt anyone would want that VG- copy I got from Leonard.

I'm looking for real offers - this record is nearly impossible to turn up in any condition, and this is a rare chance to get an extremely clean copy of this legendary 7" with serious provenance. 

I have offered these privately, and might already have a buyer for the two but if you're serious, email me at egon@nowagainrecords.com

Thanks,

Eothen 

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!