Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Rich Buckley

Marva Whitney Playing In Leeds

Cracking venue this for live music and this should be a blinder! Link attached to the Wardrobe's website <Wardrobe - Marva>

Rich

Quite tempted to sneak up for this one myself, Rich - the only date she's doing down South is at the Jazz Cafe. It's on the Monday after Leeds and, let's face it, who feels funky on a Monday?

Can you recommend a reasonable (i.e. not too expensive) hotel anywhere nearby? And would you recommend booking in advance? (The gig, I mean, I;d obviously book the Hotel in advance...)

TONE :yes:

Quite tempted to sneak up for this one myself, Rich - the only date she's doing down South is at the Jazz Cafe. It's on the Monday after Leeds and, let's face it, who feels funky on a Monday?

Can you recommend a reasonable (i.e. not too expensive) hotel anywhere nearby? And would you recommend booking in advance? (The gig, I mean, I;d obviously book the Hotel in advance...)

I cant actually recommend any, as I live in Leeds, so I've never stayed in any.

But I can tell you of ones that are nearby. The Travellodge on Vicar Lane is only about 5 minutes walk, they are usually fairly cheap.

Jury's Inn is quite nearby too, but I cant imagine that is cheap.

The Wardrobe is opposite the bus station & next to the West Yorkshire Playhouse, it is pretty central, so any hotels in the centre of Leeds would do.

I would personally get tickets in advance, you dont want to get up here & find there's none left.

Let me know if you get stuck finding one.

Hope that helps :yes:

Kirsty

Thanks, Kirsty, all v. useful - and v. kind of you to go into such detail.

I've got something 'on hold' now, so all I need to do is make a decision before Monday about whether or not I'm definitely up for the 400+ mile round trip...

Thanks again, much appreciated!

Adverts