Blackpool Hilton

Guest Hunnymon

Guest Hunnymon

I was wondering if anyone as any information on next years (2007) luxury soul weekender at the Blackpool Hilton.

Usually a great weekend.

However the advertising for it so far this year's been non existant.

• Replies 2
  • Views 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I was wondering if anyone as any information on next years (2007) luxury soul weekender at the Blackpool Hilton.

Usually a great weekend.

However the advertising for it so far this year's been non existant.

Hi

They probably dont really need to promote it all that much as it tends to sell out from year to year .The Hilton itself is definately fully booked with a long list awaiting cancellations and the other nearby Hotels that Smooth FM use are also selling out quickly to the point that there is talk that there will not be any passes available for this one .

Try the Hilton on 01253 623434 and tell them you need info on the Luxury Soul Weekender in January (they wont be there until Monday ) There is also a website but its currently being updated www.luxurysoulweekender.com .

Regards

Lin

As Lin says, the event sells out very quickly and especially accomodation at The Hilton. No official annoucement or advertising has gone out yet and until the acts are confirmed I don't think any will...despite the rumours and people who should know better desperately trying to be the first in the playground to say who it is ! :yes:

Source Advert