3 GREYHOUNDS Middlewich

Saturday 7th October

8.30 - 1.30 [bar till 1.00]

Line up

Mark Baildon

Paul Havekin

Pete Best

Gary Etheridge

playing a lot of stunning tuneage mainly of the crossover variety and its only £4.00 to get in .

Directions

j18 m6 head towards middlewich and turn rite at your first island , take your next right and follow this road till it ends and the mighty greyhounds is opposite you.

Thanks Gary

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hia All

3 GREYHOUNDS Middlewich

Saturday 7th October

Line up

Mark Baildon

Paul Havekin

Pete Best

Gary Etheridge

playing a lot of stunning tuneage mainly of the crossover variety and its only £4.00 to get in .

Directions

j18 m6 head towards middlewich and turn rite at your first island , take your next right and follow this road till it ends and the mighty greyhounds is opposite you.

Thanks Gary

just bringing this one up to the front,

nice venue and two of the top guest dj's in the world :shades:

Paul Havekin & Mark Baildon :huh:

get yourself down you will have a good time, i know there is a lot on this night but if you are heading for winsford for the all nighter why not pay a visit only 10 mins away makes for a very good warmup. see you all there for some great music in a freindly atmosphere.

mark

just bringing this one up to the front,

nice venue and two of the top guest dj's in the world :D

Paul Havekin & Mark Baildon :D

get yourself down you will have a good time, i know there is a lot on this night but if you are heading for winsford for the all nighter why not pay a visit only 10 mins away makes for a very good warmup. see you all there for some great music in a freindly atmosphere.

mark

Who :(:(

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Sep 29 2006, 05:30 PM) link
i know Pauls not that well known :lol:

but me on the other hand superstardom beckons :thumbsup:

mark

I know who i am thats what counts and me mum knows who i am ? Really looking forward to this night i wish it was tonight guess i will have to wait and so will you lot, gonna be a top night and plenty of nice tunes and if anyone doesn't know me i am the one in the smart top playing the nice tunes see you all saturday byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Really looking forward to this night i wish it was tonight guess i will have to wait and so will you lot, gonna be a top night and plenty of nice tunes and if anyone doesn't know me i am the one in the smart top playing the nice tunes see you all saturday byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee This guy sets the bench mark in smart tops which is worth the admission fee but we will all be chipping in with the tuneage and this one will be worth the effort. Thanks Gary

Really looking forward to this night i wish it was tonight guess i will have to wait and so will you lot, gonna be a top night and plenty of nice tunes and if anyone doesn't know me i am the one in the smart top playing the nice tunes see you all saturday byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee This guy sets the bench mark in smart tops which is worth the admission fee but we will all be chipping in with the tuneage and this one will be worth the effort. Thanks Gary

smart tops pah! all charity shop and hand me downs :thumbsup: but he does have some awesome tunes and the odd cover up. come on down and have a good time,

anyone who doent know me i am the handsome and debonair chap playing the crap tunes :thumbsup:

mark

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Oct 1 2006, 03:54 PM) link

smart tops pah! all charity shop and hand me downs :thumbsup: but he does have some awesome tunes and the odd cover up. come on down and have a good time,

anyone who doent know me i am the handsome and debonair chap playing the crap tunes :thumbsup:

mark

GOT SOME TOP SHORTS FOR HIRE ..... :thumbsup: WHAT COVER-UPS? YOUR NOT WEARING THOSE BAGS ON YOUR HEADS AGAIN.....MYSTERY GUEST??

CPTN M :unsure:

QUOTE(mark.b @ Oct 1 2006, 03:54 PM) link

mark

GOT SOME TOP SHORTS FOR HIRE ..... :thumbsup: WHAT COVER-UPS? YOUR NOT WEARING THOSE BAGS ON YOUR HEADS AGAIN.....MYSTERY GUEST??

CPTN M :unsure:

no bags for us chris but you can have one if you like :shades: mark

QUOTE(mark.b @ Sep 29 2006, 05:30 PM) link i know Pauls not that well known :lol:

but me on the other hand superstardom beckons ph34r.gif

mark

I know who i am thats what counts and me mum knows who i am ? Really looking forward to this night i wish it was tonight guess i will have to wait and so will you lot, gonna be a top night and plenty of nice tunes and if anyone doesn't know me i am the one in the smart top playing the nice tunes see you all saturday byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and dancing like your avator :ohmy:

might try and get to this if I get a pass out. Sounds a good nite and I aint had a good soul nite since the last time i dj'd in me front room :thumbsup:

Just realised who you are Andy,Doh!!! :D ...really quick on the uptake me...we'd really like to go too, support the boys and all that, but not sure about transport,as you know Janet is very reluctant to give up a drinking opportunity :D See you soon T & J

Hia All

3 GREYHOUNDS Middlewich

Saturday 7th October

Line up

Mark Baildon

Paul Havekin

Pete Best

Gary Etheridge

Directions

Thanks Gary

Bumped as promised ranting_1.gif

just found out I can't make this now, friday & saturday have been swapped around in our house again :angry: Never mind, I will get out sooner or later befor the year ends ranting_1.gif

sorry you cant make it andy you're gonna miss agood one. pauls bought a new top especially for the night :shhh:

mark

hia all

A very big thanks to paul and mark for last night [ had to write a couple of your plays down some wonderfull stuff lads] and to everyone who turned up a few in last night compared to the last couple so a very big thanks to you guys anyway heres a playlist from the elusive 3 greyhounds.

rhythem machine - put a smile on time

thompson brothers - you bought love into my life

ronnie mcneir - wendy is gone

something new on cd

ollie nightingale - in the midnight mood

johnny thompson - giving up on love

johnny thompson - girl,ilove you of a cd that was recorded last year

norma jean , jay j - song of love

precious 3 - i need a man

masterpiece - love affair

ann bogus - dont ask me to love again

shirley alston - cant stop singing bout the boy i love

bill wright - a man in love

delegates - lucky guy

jones brothers - good old days

denice chandler - hey baby

john parker - a big mistake [ bloody wonderfull tune]

ella woods - i need your love

joy tones - this love

hamilton joe frank reynolds - fallin in love [thanks paul i owe you a decent tune mate]

fantastics - where theres a will

roscoe robinson - dont pretend

sheryl swope - run to me

The next 3 Greyhounds is on saturday 4th october with Chic and Flannny playing the guest spots .

Thanks Gary

hia all

A very big thanks to paul and mark for last night [ had to write a couple of your plays down some wonderfull stuff lads] and to everyone who turned up a few in last night compared to the last couple so a very big thanks to you guys anyway heres a playlist from the elusive 3 greyhounds.

rhythem machine - put a smile on time

thompson brothers - you bought love into my life

ronnie mcneir - wendy is gone

something new on cd

ollie nightingale - in the midnight mood

johnny thompson - giving up on love

johnny thompson - girl,ilove you of a cd that was recorded last year

norma jean , jay j - song of love

precious 3 - i need a man

masterpiece - love affair

ann bogus - dont ask me to love again

shirley alston - cant stop singing bout the boy i love

bill wright - a man in love

delegates - lucky guy

jones brothers - good old days

denice chandler - hey baby

john parker - a big mistake [ bloody wonderfull tune]

ella woods - i need your love

joy tones - this love

hamilton joe frank reynolds - fallin in love [thanks paul i owe you a decent tune mate]

fantastics - where theres a will

roscoe robinson - dont pretend

sheryl swope - run to me

The next 3 Greyhounds is on saturday 4th october with Chic and Flannny playing the guest spots .

Thanks Gary

hi gary but do you mean nov i know it was late when you added post.

mark

hia all

"something new on cd "

Thanks Gary

Like the sound of this one Gary ..any clue what it was??? :yes:

Lin

Edited by soulgirlie

lets see if i can remember what i played

leon debouse every fellas girl bold

done ellis underground send my baby back columbia

gil billingsley i'm me just me landy bug

connie barbaria don't hold the feeling back laurie

herde something we made up alcon

spontaines where did i go wrong ua

pat brown seven b

ernie johnson and soul blenders you've got to be faithful and true duplex

johnny vanelli something to sleep on blue dolphin

love affair i cant stop loving you ua

dewey jeffries when no one cared gary-dewey records

five special the more i get to know you teal

earl duff this little girl of mine

tint of darkness answer me darkness

velvet hammer i cant beleive chila

jimmy jone make beleive everythings all right capitol

essex IV my heart just cant take it wind mill

blade family my baby's gone king james

lois johnson be mine sabteca

bonnie blanchard you're the only one c.r.s.

chancellors something for sure chamus

leonard adair that smile on you face stage productions

tyrone davis just my luck columbia

cody black i'm sorry capitol

sweet geraldine brain storm magic city

think thats it paul; and myself double decked and played 3 records each in turn.

it was a really good night great music and great people in a lovely little club if you have not visited then you are missing some of the best music being played in the country imo. pete started us off with some superb tunes then me and paul and then a fantastic fianl set from gary.

pay the 3 greyhounds a visit i am sure you will love it. :(

mark