Job lots of 45's crossover soul

doctorgroove

Hello all,

we have 2 lots of 10 pieces each for sale here focus on xover soul.

Lot # 1:

just brothers 45 you've got the love to make me over/same (promo on music merchant) excellent condition vinyl & labels

eugene pitt & the jyve five 45 come down in time/same (promo on avco embassy) excellent condition vinyl & labels

vivian copeland 45 he knows my key/so nice I had to kiss (issue on d'oro) vg++ condition vinyl. vg+ labels with little written

the chimes 45 coming changes/the beginning of my life (issue on down to earth) excellent condition vinyl & labels

steelers 45 you got me callin/you're what's been missing (promo on epic) vg++ condition vinyl. vg+ labels with little written

the center stage 45 hey lady/someday someway (rca issue) excellent condition vinyl & labels

deon jackson 45 you gotta love/you'll wake up wiser baby (issue on carla) vg+ condition vinyl with scratch but plays fine. vg+ labels

the impressions 45 you must believe in me/see the real me (issue abc paramount) vg+ condition vinyl & labels

the five stairsteps 45 playgirls love/world fantasy (issue windy c) vg++ condition vinyl & labels (drill hole)

the moments 45 I won't do anything/love on a 2 way street (issue stang) vg condition vinyl & labels with written

Lot # 2:

bobby patterson & mustangs 45 sock some lovin at me/I'm leroy (issue on jetstar) excellent condition vinyl & labels with sticker

the montclairs 45 prelude to a heartbreak/I need you more than ever (promo on paula) vg++ condition vinyl & labels

otis leaville 45 I need you/love uprising (issue on dakar) vg++ condition vinyl & labels

the chymes 45 my baby's gone away/where I come from (issue on down to earth) excellent condition vinyl & labels

the esquires 45 girls in the city/ain't gonna give it up (issue on lamarr) vg+ condition vinyl & labels

tymes 45 if you love me baby/find my way (uk issue on direction) excellent condition vinyl & labels

the odds & ends 45 let me try/foot track (issue on today) vg+ condition vinyl with some marks but plays fine. vg++ labels

wilson pickett 45 I'm in love/stag-o-lee (issue on atlantic) vg+ condition vinyl & labels

festivals 45 take your time/baby show it (issue on colossus) vg+ condition vinyl and vg for labels

the c.o.d's 45 cry no more/michael (issue on kellmac) g condition vinyl & labels

Price for each lot is GBP 60 plus registered shipping from italy.

Payment by Paypal preferably without fees.

All records have been tested and play like described if not better.

If you buy both lots it will be gbp 110.

Any info please feel free to send PM.

thanks

Doc!

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source