Pure Radio Stockport - Northern Soul Show

grant

My first show starts on Pure Radio Srtockport Sat 16th at 6 - 7pm on 107.8fm - not sure of the signal strength but pretty clear certainly around Stockport. My first show so may sound a bit nervous and the shows until Jan will be pre-recorded until I am trained up to go live, all in my own time and free of course!! :ohmy:

Anyone in the area coming onto the show PM me - couple of soul-sourcers already pledged their wish to do a full hour of their stuff.

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

My first show starts on Pure Radio Srtockport Sat 16th at 6 - 7pm on 107.8fm - not sure of the signal strength but pretty clear certainly around Stockport. My first show so may sound a bit nervous and the shows until Jan will be pre-recorded until I am trained up to go live, all in my own time and free of course!! :lol:

Anyone in the area coming onto the show PM me - couple of soul-sourcers already pledged their wish to do a full hour of their stuff.

[/quote] GOOD LUCK GRANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL MISS FIRST SHOW AS I'M OVER IN YORKSHIRE AT BIRTHDAY DO....SURE IT'LL BE A CRACKING SHOW . SPEAK SOON

CHRIS M :ohmy:

Edited by bearsoul
Social source share

My first show starts on Pure Radio Srtockport Sat 16th at 6 - 7pm on 107.8fm - not sure of the signal strength but pretty clear certainly around Stockport. My first show so may sound a bit nervous and the shows until Jan will be pre-recorded until I am trained up to go live, all in my own time and free of course!! :ohmy:

I;ll give it a try in rochdale,good luck mate
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!