Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Rich Buckley

Marvin Gaye Programme On Bbc2 Now! 11.30pm Friday

Think I've seen this...kind of documentary with re-enacted incidents? Was on BBC 4 about 6 months back. His old man doesn't come out of it very well, specially in the first half where he cross dresses most of the time.

Think I've seen this...kind of documentary with re-enacted incidents? Was on BBC 4 about 6 months back. His old man doesn't come out of it very well, specially in the first half where he cross dresses most of the time.

Did look good in the dress though :ohmy:

Guest Rowly

That's the one Pete....

Guest Doris

Thats the one pete - lovley footage, seeing tammi and marvin always makes me feel gooey --- what a waste of two brilliant voices

Doris

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts