Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Sean Hampsey

Wots This?

OK .... first get this in context....

It nearly 3.00am and I've sunk a half bottle of whiskey. Just playing a couple of tunes that I've previously downloaded from various resources and this one stops me in me tracks.

It says Buddy Causey on the clip... but I'm buggered if I know anything else about it.

Luvverly record I reckon... but Who is it? What is it? What label is it on and can I buy one?

I think its called "Theres A Way" anyone confirm?

Just love it.....(at least after a bottle of scotch....sounds real good to me)

Anyone?

Sean

Edited by Sean Hampsey

OK .... first get this in context....

It nearly 3.00am and I've sunk a half bottle of whiskey. Just playing a couple of tunes that I've previously downloaded from various resources and this one stops me in me tracks.

It says Buddy Causey on the clip... but I'm buggered if I know anything else about it.

Luvverly record I reckon... but Who is it? What is it? What label is it on and can I buy one?

I think its called "Theres A Way" anyone confirm?

Just love it.....(at least after a bottle of scotch....sounds real good to me)

Anyone?

Sean

it is buddy causey- there's a way - capitiol.

dont think its been played out but soul sam reviewed it in this month's manifesto.

i'm still unsure of the price. if i change my mind you'll get first chance of it .

rupert

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts