Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Rbman

Events new and reviews now rubbish?

Am I alone in thinking that the new layout for events coming and past with reviews is very poor? 

I know I use 99% of the time an apple tablet and there is a major Windows/Apple incompatibility issue on many things but what happened to the old list of events coming up with punter comment and similar for past events with attendees commentary? Now it seems you can see only four past events or you have to visit a specific event in the calendar.......

Note to mods....don't hide this away in some bottom feeding sub gender section please. 

Am I alone in thinking that the new layout for events coming and past with reviews is very poor? 

I know I use 99% of the time an apple tablet and there is a major Windows/Apple incompatibility issue on many things but what happened to the old list of events coming up with punter comment and similar for past events with attendees commentary? Now it seems you can see only four past events or you have to visit a specific event in the calendar.......

Note to mods....don't hide this away in some bottom feeding sub gender section please. 

whats with this "note to mods" rubbish

you complain about features yet you post up in the wrong place

moved to the feedback section as per normal

in reply to the first post

Event guide listings

There is plans for improvement to the listings of events , however these are dependant on a upcoming upgrade to the software to be carried out

There have been major  issues with the event guide software since the last major upgrade and until they are resolved it makes sense not to carry out any feature improvements

This upcoming upgrade should hopefully resolve the remaining problems, if it does then can move back on to improving stuff such as the listings

Events Reviews/plays/news

There are events section in the news article for more deliberate reviews and news, which once approved then do get front page exposure

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/articles/event-articles/

posts there automatically also get posted in the 'event' forum as well

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forum/80-events-news-plays/

Ipad/apple/windows

sites regularly used via ipad by myself and others

am not aware of any major issues so if do have any then please report them so can investigate and attempt to fix

Event guide priority

The event guides main purpose is to act as a event guide and thats the main priority
Do try and encourage comments/reviews /chat via features in the event guide but do need to bear in mind that these type of features do need to fit in around the 'event guide' functions and that do have to handle both 'over the top' and 'poor' promotion techniques which do affect what the site can offer

Feedback section

There are reasons why we have a separate feedback section, ask all members to post feedback in here.It isn't hidden away, it shows on all the main pages, its open (as are all forums) to public viewing and this thread itself is now showing on the front page

thanks for passing on your views, 

cheers

mike

Edited by mike

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts