Pilsley Night Of Soul

Dendog

Just got in from Pilsley night of soul if you didn't go, tough you mist one hell of a night thanks to all involved Chris, Barry, Nige, on the decks good atmosphere great music & wonderful people don't let's forget the two girls on the door P&S thank you for a wonderful evening. I'm not there next month but same as Arnold said I'll be back

dendog :dance:

• Replies 6
  • Views 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just got in from Pilsley night of soul if you didn't go, tough you mist one hell of a night thanks to all involved Chris, Barry, Nige, on the decks good atmosphere great music & wonderful people don't let's forget the two girls on the door P&S thank you for a wonderful evening. I'm not there next month but same as Arnold said I'll be back

dendog :dance:

Hi Dendog Good to see you on Saturday and a chance to have a chat, also thanks for your kind comments about Pilsley, as you say its all about the music.

Barry

just like to agree with Dendog, great nite at Pilsley, proper soul music spun by Chris, Barry, + Nige, and as usual a friendly atmosphere. See you next time....Kev (Attic)

Hi Kev

Pleased you enjoyed Pilsley on Saturday, looking forward to your do at the Attic next month.

This is some of my playlist (not in order)

Bobby Taylor - Oh' Ive Been Blessed - VIP

Young Folk - Lonely Girl -Mar-Lus

Johnny Daye - Good Time - Jomada

The Johnson Family - Peace In The Family - Atlantic

Billy Butler - My Heart is Hurtin' - Okeh

Are You Ready For This - Jackie Verdell - Decca

Carstairs - He Who Picks A Rose - Okeh

Deon Jackson - Thas What You Do To Me - Carla

Monitors - Crying In The Night - Motown

Love Is Like A Itching In My Heart - Timothy Wilson - Blue Rock

Homer Banks - A Lot Of Love - Minit

Eddie Holman - This Will Be A Night To Remenber - Salsoul

O'jays - Working On Your Case - UA

Mill Evens - I've Got To Have Your Love - Constellation

Kim Weston - You Can Do It - Unissued

Thanks to all involved on Saturday special thanks to Nige Brown who played a blinding spot, wish now I written down his playlist cause he was on top form.

Pilsley soul is on the 3rd Saturday of the month.

Barry Cooper