Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

SOULCENTRAL

EVENTS CALENDAR

HI,

Always wondered why the events calendar starts from Sunday through to Saturday:g:.

As most weekenders run from Thurs/Friday to Sunday and most soul nights are Friday/Saturday with Sunday events getting ever popular, would it not be better for the calendar to run from Monday through to Sunday?.

This would then place virtually all soul events in one block for that week and make better viewing of the whole weekends events.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

regards ROY

HI,

Always wondered why the events calendar starts from Sunday through to Saturday:g:.

As most weekenders run from Thurs/Friday to Sunday and most soul nights are Friday/Saturday with Sunday events getting ever popular, would it not be better for the calendar to run from Monday through to Sunday?.

This would then place virtually all soul events in one block for that week and make better viewing of the whole weekends events.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

regards ROY

interesting call

never really given it that much thought

it can be set to monday

any more views on doing such ?

It would look better seeing Friday, Saturday and Sunday altogether, instead of having to scroll down and back to the left if you want to see what's on Sunday, or that's the case on mobile devices.

HI STEVE,

That's exactly why I asked the question and it is the same for tablets, laptops and desktops regards the layout of the calendar.

Maybe a trial venture for a month or so could be in order at which time there will defiantly be feedback but hopefully all positive!.

ROY 

Can't get my head round the review thing. Do all the other posts disappear once someone posts one? 

Hi Joan

The 'reviews' section (for each event) only shows after the event 

The 'comments' section show both before and after the event 

After the event..

You can access the comments by the tab 'comments -x' and you can still switch between comments and reviews via this  tabs and the "review-x" tab

this demos the above with 9 comments and 1 review

cheers

mike

Thanks Mike, took me ages to find it lol.

Is there a way to have both showing at the same time or do you have to keep manually swapping between the two? 

not at the current moment Joan

I need to have a look at it during the next round of improvements 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts