The Age of Bronze - I'm Gonna Love You

Mal C

The Age of Bronze - I'm Gonna Love You, just realised this actually came out twice on Guava, can anybody tell me whether either one is rarer than the other, and is there a difference in the flip sides, again is one better than the other in terms of sides?

seems there is 15 seconds more on the earlier release? (G102)

G102 (ZTSC-142606)

103 - 1

Both attached below...

Mal :-))

5617a7a635f221.16493385.jpg

The Oxford Soul Club Sampler.png

Edited by Mal C
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

The Age of Bronze - I'm Gonna Love You, just realised this actually came out twice on Guava, can anybody tell me whether either one is rarer than the other, and is there a difference in the flip sides, again is one better than the other in terms of sides?

seems there is 15 seconds more on the earlier release? (G102)

G102 (ZTSC-142606)

103 - 1

Both attached below...

Mal :-))

5617a7a635f221.16493385.jpg

The Oxford Soul Club Sampler.png

The Yellow copy is a little rarer than the Gold.

The Yellow copy is vinyl and the Gold is styrene.

"Everything seems to Change" is on the gold flip, and "I'm In Love" is on the flip of yellow copy.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

• 4 years later...

I found this comment, not mine (very interesting) would like to find out please ?

"There is a yellow label / black text vinyl pressing, with F/W (Frankford-Wayne) etched in the deadwax.
It was attempted to be passed off to me as an original; I think it is a 1970s "created by the bootleg mafia" pressing to be sold off as an original pressing.
In the 1st edition Tim Brown co-authored price guide, there is a label scan of this pressing under the banner "alternate label pressings" or something like that."

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!