Small list - George Tinley, Eugene Jefferson, Del Reys, Vipers

Sammy

Here's a list of a few tunes that needs to find a new home. Please PM to reserve. Standard airmail shipping is £4,30 within Europe. Trackin is possible but really expensive in Sweden where I live. Everywhere else please ask and I'll get back to you.

George Tinley – Ain't gonna worry about you – Doo Wopp VG+ (label looks scuffy on both sides, vinyl is almost mint except for one small mark towards the end of ”ain't gonna worry” and one deeper small mark in the beginning of flipside ”Since I met Cindy” listen to the soundfiles from actual record on my soundcloud) £250

Eugene Jefferson – A pretty girl dressed in brown – Open M- (X on flipside label) £200

Del Reys – Rosiland/Mama was right – New Breed (silver label) M- £100

The Vipers – Little miss sweetness – Duchess M- £150

Gennessee Gospel Travelers – Don't blame it on the children – VG++ £50

The Sultans – I wanna know – Ascot VG++ £75

Billy Young – Glendora – Original sound VG++ £75

Phyllis Brown – I've got something on my mind – Le Cam (white label, purple text) £50

The amazing farmers singers – On fire for Jesus – HLF Records M- (small stain on label) £25 Same chords and backing as Messiahs of Glory – Can't find no other love. Listen to the clip on my soundcloud. https://soundcloud.com/trombone-sammy/the-amazing-farmer-singers-im-on-fire-for-jesus-hlf

Gospel Ambassadors – Prayer changes things – Pray M- £50 Nice gospel funk that really could get going. Listen if you don't know it. https://soundcloud.com/trombone-sammy/gospel-ambassadors-prayer-changes-things-pray

IMG_8096.JPG

IMG_8097.JPG

IMG_8098.JPG

IMG_8099.JPG

IMG_8100.JPG

IMG_8101.JPG

IMG_8102.JPG

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created