Bidds Allnighter - Saturday 23rd September

Mace

The 3rd Rare Soul Allnighter at Bidds take place this Saturday 23rd September.

A great venue with an excellent music policy to match :thumbsup:

Shute cannot make it for this date, so Rob Smith has kindly agreed to fill his DJing boots. :)

Main details below (more to follow in a typical blatant bumping stylee :D )

BIDDS 3rd Rare Soul Allnighter

Saturday 23rd September 2006

Sutherland Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 1JB

9.00 p.m. - 7.00 a.m.

DJs

MICK H

DES PARKER

ROGER BANKS

JOHN WESTON

ROB SMITH

KARL BODEY

MACE

Large wooden dancefloor - Atmospheric venue - Late bar - Private Carpark

£10 admission (pay on door)

Hope to see some of you there :thumbsup:

Regards

Mace

Edited by Mace
  • Replies 41
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Marcelle

The 3rd Rare Soul Allnighter at Bidds take place this Saturday 23rd September. (Marcelle`s birthday)

A great venue with an excellent music policy to match :thumbsup:

YES

Shute cannot make it for this date, so Rob Smith has kindly agreed to fill his DJing boots. :)

Awwww the man responsible for the starting of my record collection !

Wonder if Rob will give me a record for my birthday :D

Main details below (more to follow in a typical blatant bumping stylee :) )

You cant do that you`ll get slapped .....

In honour of ........... Marcelle`s birthday

9.00 p.m. - 7.00 a.m.

DJs

MICK H

DES PARKER

ROGER BANKS

JOHN WESTON

ROB SMITH

KARL BODEY

MACE

So large its made for parties .... birthday parties

Hope to see some of you there :thumbsup:

ME ..... OH forgot its my birthday party I have to be there :P

Regards

Mace

Love Binty xx

ps the road is just FINE thank you :)

im not :D

Guest Chris Waterman

Are you trying to tell us something Marcelle.... :thumbsup::D

How many candles shall I get in - Tescos do them in multi packs of 50.

Do I need one or two packs then.... :thumbsup:

If you are going to get her a cake make sure you put a seatbelt a round it if you pick it up in your car :)

Guest Marcelle

Are you trying to tell us something Marcelle.... :lol::lol:

How many candles shall I get in - Tescos do them in multi packs of 50.

Jealousy jealousy .......... at my youthful looks that you have to resort to childish jokes :yes:

Do I need one or two packs then.... :lol:

HAHAHAHA NOT FUNNY !!!!!!

Now lets get all the jokes about cars / seatbelts & women over & done with NOW

or I will tell the world how Chris tried to ...... :D you know what then everybody will be on my side :huh:

OUCH OUCH OUCH :yes: XX

Edited by Marcelle
Guest Marcelle

If you are going to get her a cake make sure you put a seatbelt a round it if you pick it up in your car :lol:

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY :lol: (you wont be laughing when I tell on you)

The 3rd Rare Soul Allnighter at Bidds take place this Saturday 23rd September.

A great venue with an excellent music policy to match :lol:

Shute cannot make it for this date, so Rob Smith has kindly agreed to fill his DJing boots. :yes:

Main details below (more to follow in a typical blatant bumping stylee :huh: )

9.00 p.m. - 7.00 a.m.

DJs

MICK H

DES PARKER

ROGER BANKS

JOHN WESTON

ROB SMITH

KARL BODEY

MACE

Hope to see some of you there :lol:

Regards

Mace

How does that work then Mace? 10 hours and only 7 DJ's? Do some go on twice?

How does that work then Mace? 10 hours and only 7 DJ's? Do some go on twice?

All DJs normally have 2 x sets, usually one early doors or early hours of morning, and one prime time.

That way all DJs get at least one decent prime time set. :lol:

Those that can't hack all night (like meself at other allnighters) can do there first spot early doors, followed by a prime time spot, and those that are coming on from other venues or wanna stay the duration will do the first spot as a prime time and second one near end of allnighter.

Most DJs are more than happy to have 2 spots. :lol:

Some main name DJs may prefer a single longer spot, but think 90 mins is too long for one DJ, so would probably give them an hour and quarter, and add extra onto other DJs sets.

Sorry I can't make this one specially with that line up but I'll be at Wendy & Kiddo's wedding in Shrewsbury.

Hope you don't miss me too much and you've no excuse to buy the extra large pizza if I'm not there whistling.gif

I will miss you terribly Mandy... :P we'll meet for a natter soon duck

Just to let you all know we offer a warm Stokie welcome to any unfortunate souls who didn't secure tickets for the 100 club anniversary :D

(in other words......bump...... whistling.gif )

Listen Boss....You do the planning and controling...I'll do the welcoming and money removal :P

Guest Marcelle

Sorry I can't make this one specially with that line up but I'll be at Wendy & Kiddo's wedding in Shrewsbury.

Hope you don't miss me too much and you've no excuse to buy the extra large pizza if I'm not there whistling.gif

Hi Mandy .... see you at Mrs & Mr L .....

oh then we are off to celebrate my BIRTHDAY here ...... with Chunky :P:(

who am I giving the raffle prises toooooooooooo ? will they be wearing a red carnation & carrying a newspaper :D

love Marcelle xx

Hi Mandy .... see you at Mrs & Mr L .....

oh then we are off to celebrate my BIRTHDAY here ...... with Chunky :P:D

who am I giving the raffle prises toooooooooooo ? will they be wearing a red carnation & carrying a newspaper :D

love Marcelle xx

Don't worry Marcelle - I'll just come and take them out of your hands :(

Be good to see you again shades.gif

Hope you don't miss me too much and you've no excuse to buy the extra large pizza if I'm not there :D

Pizza ...me... shades.gif

Have a great time at the wedding Mandy, catch up with ya soon :P

Guest Marcelle

Don't worry Marcelle - I'll just come and take them out of your hands :D

Be good to see you again :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: SILLY ME ..... forgot I will be seeing you at the wedding (stop it Mace)

be good to see record collection increasing .... I now have DJs giving me them !!!!!

oh & im being mentored in the art of "reading" labels :yes: hehehe

Marcelle xx

Mace its my BIRTHDAY ..... I hope you have sent out all the invitations & got lots of rsvp back laugh.gif whose being the stripper ????

Binty xx

Edited by Marcelle
Guest Marcelle

yes i will be at wendy and kiddo,s wedding bash :thumbsup: should be good then off to bidds,so anyone who cant get in to 100club anniversary you have no excuse cuz it should be a great nite at bidds :thumbsup:

OH no .... another night in your company YIPPEE :D (I still havent got any money to buy any records) :yes: even though its my birthday wicked.gif

See you at Mr & Mrs xxxx

Think I might wander over into bandit country for this. :thumbsup:

Bit alarmed at all this talk of pizza though. Is it an attempt to get Rachel to attend? :thumbsup:

:yes: Bandit country :D:D

Be good to see you again Dave. wicked.gif

You will love Bidds mate - great venue, decent sound system, late late bar, friendly locals :D

Does Rachel like pizza then?....I promised to treat her to Stokie oatcakes a year or so ago on a trip down here, but forgot and let her down, so doubt the food lure will work again.... laugh.gif

Edited by Mace

Mace its my BIRTHDAY ..... I hope you have sent out all the invitations & got lots of rsvp back :D whose being the stripper ????

Binty xx

I would never have guessed...have you kept it quiet cus I never heard a whisper :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Trying to get Johnny Beggs to be your stripper, but he tells it all depends on whether its a 'Y fronts day' or a 'rubber thong day'...whatever that means... wicked.gif

Listen Boss....You do the planning and controling...I'll do the welcoming and money removal :thumbsup:

Please don't call be 'Boss'...

'Sir' will suffice... wicked.gif

I'm gonna take this opportunity to thank Linda in advance for all the hard work she put's into running the door (cus I always seem to forget after the event :thumbsup: )

Edited by Mace

Directions for those coming by car.

Nearest train station is Stoke, about 4 - 5 miles away.

• Exit M6 from Junction 15 if coming from South, or Junction 16 if coming from North onto the A500
  • Exit the A500 at the A50 Meir / Uttoxeter / Derby junction, passing S.C.F.C. Britannia Stadium on right..
  • Turn off A50 on 3rd exit for Longton East and Normacot. Head towards Longton on Uttoxeter Rd.
  • About 50 yards further down Uttoxeter Road turn right onto Meir Hay Road (Shires Bathrooms is on the corner of this junction)
  • Follow this road and it bends to the left - it then becomes Sutherland Road after bend.
  • BIDDS is down this road on right side, just after petrol station and hardware store on same side.
  • Drive to bottom left hand corner of car park for entrance.

Please don't call be 'Boss'...

'Sir' will suffice... wink.gif

I'm gonna take this opportunity to thank Linda in advance for all the hard work she put's into running the door (cus I always seem to forget after the event whistling.gif )

:lol: aww....thanks

Guest Marcelle

I would never have guessed...have you kept it quiet cus I never heard a whisper whistling.gif:lol:

Trying to get Johnny Beggs to be your stripper, but he tells it all depends on whether its a 'Y fronts day' or a 'rubber thong day'...whatever that means... :D

Hmm :D .... Beggys Y Fronts Beggys Rubber Thong ...

Well thats a hard choice wink.gif

I knew you wouldnt !!! thats why I reminded you .... how else where you going to remember MY CARD & PRESSIE yes.gif

BINTY xx

Hmm whistling.gif .... Beggys Y Fronts Beggys Rubber Thong ...

Well thats a hard choice wink.gif

I knew you wouldnt !!! thats why I reminded you .... how else where you going to remember MY CARD & PRESSIE :lol:

BINTY xx

I'm going for a pint with Beggsy in an hour or so...I will ask him if he has decided.

Failing that Keith Minshull may be coming along.....shall I offer him the job if Beggsy bottles it? :D

Edited by Mace
Guest Marcelle

I'm going for a pint with Beggsy in an hour or so...I will ask him if he has decided.

Failing that Keith Minshull may be coming along.....shall I offer him the job if Beggsy bottles it? :ohmy:

ITS MY BIRTHDAY ..... SO IF BEGGYS AINT DOING IT THEN I SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT SHOULD ASK WHO I WANT ..... NOW LET ME SEE .... OH YES ITS SHOULD BE MACE .................. HEHEHEHEH

Guest Marcelle
ITS MY BIRTHDAY ..... SO IF BEGGYS AINT DOING IT THEN I SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT SHOULD SAY WHO I WANT ..... NOW LET ME SEE .... OH YES ITS SHOULD BE MACE .................. HEHEHEHEH

ITS MY BIRTHDAY ..... SO IF BEGGYS AINT DOING IT THEN I SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT SHOULD ASK WHO I WANT ..... NOW LET ME SEE .... OH YES ITS SHOULD BE MACE .................. HEHEHEHEH

Would love to Marcelle, but broke me big toe on Thursday night and am hobbling around with sandles on... :D

This would seriously affect my stripping capabilities, and as I would prefer everything be perfect for your birthday party I will have to decline :P

Spoke to Keith Minshull last night, and he's more than willing to give you a one on one show in the backroom......hows about that then you lucky little birthday binty.... :P

Guest Marcelle

BOO .... a huge thank you to Mace for a top birthday night (oh sorry & for you putting Bidds on for all those other people :( ) & for playing Wrong Man for me .... YEAH your a star

(sorry we were late AGAIN we are getting a tom tom or whatever they are called .... or we will be traveling in seperate cars) :lol:

oh & how on earth did all the other DJs know it was my birthday :( I was so spoilt thank you xx thanks for all my cards & pressies & drinks .....

which leads me to my apology to the latter end DJs SORRY for not showing you my apprecation in my usaul way dancing ... but you see people just kept buying me drinks & well I just kept drinking them .... SORRY

Black coffee & bed night night

BIRTHDAY GIRL xx

Oh & I nearly forgot HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY

Edited by Marcelle

Thanks Marcelle - glad you had a good night :ohmy:

Just rose from my pit and desperately need a cuppa, so a quick posting...

Another night of top tunes, numbers were down slightly ( just over 100 in ), which I kinda expected with 100 club anniversary being on, but atmosphere and quality/mix of music was second to none :ohmy:

Big thanks to all the DJs for doing the business, to Linda for her efficient door duties, and to everyone who turned out :ohmy:

Apologies to all for my dodgy sandals, but couldn't get proper shoes on with me freshly broken big toe so needs must....you'll all be wearing them in a few months no doubt :ohmy::ohmy:

December 23rd is the date of our next allnighter at Bidds, so get it in your diary, DJs to be confirmed.

Regards

Mace

Edited by Mace
Guest Phil Richards

Thanks Marcelle - glad you had a good night :D

Just rose from my pit and desperately need a cuppa, so a quick posting...

Another night of top tunes, numbers were down slightly ( just over 100 in ), which I kinda expected with 100 club anniversary being on, but atmosphere and quality/mix of music was second to none :lol:

Big thanks to all the DJs for doing the business, to Linda for her efficient door duties, and to everyone who turned out :lol:

Apologies to all for my dodgy sandals, but couldn't get proper shoes on with me freshly broken big toe so needs must....you'll all be wearing them in a few months no doubt wicked.gif:D

December 23rd is the date of our next allnighter at Bidds, so get it in your diary, DJs to be confirmed.

Regards

Mace

But did Mr waterman get the beer in :thumbsup: