Billy's Wants

MarkWhiteley

Cash (providing it ain't too much :P ) and trades waiting...

Psychodelic Frankie - Putting You Out Of My Life - Hi Speed

Sherri taylor - He's The One That Rings My Bell - Can't remember name of label but know there are two. Either'll do :D

Terry Sinclair - What Have You Heard - DPG

Richard Caiton - I Like To Get Near You - Up Tight

Roy Roberts - Got To Have Your Love - Bo-Ro/Ninandi

Bernard Smith - never Gonna Let you Go - Spectrum

Freddie Waters - Singing A New Song - Ref-O-Ree

Bull - Bygones - Bell

Choice Of Colour - Your Love - APT

...plus the usual one...

Calvin Grayson - Love's Just Begun/You've Got To Be Willing - In

...and I think that's it!

PM or mail me at l_l_m_w@hotmail.com.

Cheers y'all :D

Edited by billytheboot
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

...yet more wants:

Satin - Your Love's Got Me - One of me all time faves and I allways keep forgetting to put it on wants lists! Did have it on one, and Mr. broedsjoe kindly replied but my emails kept returning. Anyone else got a sdpare copy???

Glen Ricketts - Does It Really Matter - New one to me (well, newish), so don't know about value, can't be more than £100 for an unknown though can it? :thumbsup:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Social source share

And another.....

E.J. Rice - Will You Be Coming Back - Platinum

Also I wonder if any of you can help...

I was recently listening to an online radio show. Think it was from Japan, but can't remember website and the file has been deleted from my player history. Anyway, a record was played and the chorus line was something like "I'm just a lone ranger". The DJ did anounce it, but unfortunately I don't speak the language of the orient. There was also a playlist (most probably stating the record), but my PC was having trouble translating. I would guess the record was early to mid 70s, and probably a group effort. Let me know if you have any ideas.

WillyWelly :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Social source share

satin is a wicked record only found out what it was when LA soul man gabby played it to me any one got a sound clip

...yet more wants:

Satin - Your Love's Got Me - One of me all time faves and I allways keep forgetting to put it on wants lists! Did have it on one, and Mr. broedsjoe kindly replied but my emails kept returning. Anyone else got a sdpare copy???

Glen Ricketts - Does It Really Matter - New one to me (well, newish), so don't know about value, can't be more than £100 for an unknown though can it? :thumbsup:

Cheers :thumbsup:

link

Social source share

satin is a wicked record only found out what it was when LA soul man gabby played it to me any one got a sound clip

Oh I know, great isn't it.......actually same song as James Phelps - The Look On Your Face on Apache, but far better as it loses the stoopid high pitched women at the start. Plus he has a better voice :thumbsup::thumbsup:

As for the clip, I think you should find one on Ovenchips site. Maybe page 39? It's on Shell records so you should find it from that. James Phelps is on too.

By the way, does anyone know if the Grapevin2000 release of "The look on your face" (credited to the Magnetics) is the exact same as James Phelps, or is it an unreleased thingymibobby?

Social source share