Ad-lib 60's Soul Club Trailer

Guest Baz

Taken from the night in may i think cant remember now, but it was a really good night, the trailer was done for a MTV programe, Ad-libsoul (glynn) has posted it in the events section, but thought i would stick it up here for any one who dont read every single thread in events :thumbsup:

P.S spot the soul-sourcers in the vid :thumbsup:

https://www.thejollybrewer.co.uk/Ad-Lib%20Trailer.wmv

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest adlibsoul

Taken from the night in may i think cant remember now, but it was a really good night, the trailer was done for a MTV programe, Ad-libsoul (glynn) has posted it in the events section, but thought i would stick it up here for any one who dont read every single thread in events :lol:

P.S spot the soul-sourcers in the vid :lol:

https://www.thejollybrewer.co.uk/Ad-Lib%20Trailer.wmv

Hi Baz,,just to clarify the guy offered to do the dvd as a project for us at Ad-Lib to get a different angle on a soul/r&b night.This dvd wasn't done particularly for an MTV programme although he has dvd's of bands showing on German MTV Cheers Glenn
Social source share

Hi Baz,,just to clarify the guy offered to do the dvd as a project for us at Ad-Lib to get a different angle on a soul/r&b night.This dvd wasn't done particularly for an MTV programme although he has dvd's of bands showing on German MTV Cheers Glenn

Ah right i see sorry Glenn, see some where posted about MTV so assumed thats what it was for :lol: great film though :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest soul stormers

Excellent that Dawn - really good !! Pleased to hear you had another packed night at ELSC

Glenn

HI

CAN ANY ONE TELL THE SONG & WHO IT BY ?

MANY THANKS

Social source share

Guest adlibsoul

Next Ad-Lib Soul/R&B Club, Lincoln

SAT. 30th SEPT. Details in soul-source events forum

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!