News: Soul Togetherness 2015 - Album Now Out

Mike

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Enjoying this as always.   This feels like volume 4 of 2015 following Soul Love, Life & Shine releases on the label in addition to the usual Luxury Soul release, Outta Sight's Soul on the Real Side, Dome's Soul Lounge, Reel People Miami 2015 and other compilations.   As the Northern Soul compilations reach saturation and many now go for early out of copyright very early sources (quality labels excepted), the Modern Soul compilation area feels thriving and forward looking.  A mention for the wonderful Ethereal Magic release, mellow, varied and excellent listening.

Edited by ThinkSmart
Social source share

got mine on vinyl. love Charlie Wilson , Syleena  Johnson and the Lorraine Clarke-Mcghie is a real grower as is the old school of the Creators. just checked the extra tracks on the deluxe version . I like Kashif - superfly and the Victor Haynes update of for real.would have been nice if they had included a download voucher for these . but I will get them any way

shorty

Social source share

Another excellent addition to the series. It’s incredible that it’s now the 16th! The style of which has changed over the years, as you’d expect, but the quality has always been high. It prompts me to remember the King’s Hall allnighters in the late 90s and the fantastic tunes played in the modern room which prompted the series to start. I’ll start a separate thread about it.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!