KevinKent

MP Tracey Crouch is a vinyl enthusiast

I heard Tracey Crouch, the minister for Sport, Tourism and Heritage, interviewed on Radio Kent this morning. Somehow the subject meandered to music and she stated she was a big fan of vinyl. When the presenter disagreed with her preference he mentioned the problem of 'scratches'.  No problem says Tracey....you just dip them in soapy water to get rid of the scratches!

Really?... I've been missing out on that top tip !!  Let's hope our ministers are better informed on their governmental responsibilities eh?

:hatsoff2:- Kev

I heard Tracey Crouch, the minister for Sport, Tourism and Heritage, interviewed on Radio Kent this morning. Somehow the subject meandered to music and she stated she was a big fan of vinyl. When the presenter disagreed with her preference he mentioned the problem of 'scratches'.  No problem says Tracey....you just dip them in soapy water to get rid of the scratches!

Really?... I've been missing out on that top tip !!  Let's hope our ministers are better informed on their governmental responsibilities eh?

:hatsoff2:- Kev

I'd like to know how there's a link between Sport, Tourism and Heritage? 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.