Bury 8th Anniversary Allnighter

• Replies 60
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bloody hell Jones are you branching out to mid-week all-nighters as well now?

:lol:

Almost - last night was probably more of a mini-nighter. It was 3:30 am when I'd had enough of burning CDs, the rest will have to be done tonight.

DJ times are pretty much confirmed now and will go up on here later today or this evening. Only 36 hours til blast off - BRING IT ON!!!!

Neil thumbsup.gif

Guest stash313

Almost - last night was probably more of a mini-nighter. It was 3:30 am when I'd had enough of burning CDs, the rest will have to be done tonight.

DJ times are pretty much confirmed now and will go up on here later today or this evening. Only 36 hours til blast off - BRING IT ON!!!!

Neil thumbsup.gif

They're already up mate, Jayne posted them earlier in the week unless they've been changed they stand as

Northern Room:

8-9 Neil Jones

9-10 Sean Livesey

10-11 Dave Rivers

11-12 Barry Maleady

12-1am Sean Chapman

1-2am Bob Hinsley

2-3am Ginger Taylor

3-4am Soul Sam

4-5am Molly

5-6am Neil Jones

Upstairs:

8.30-9.30 Andre Minta

9.30-10.30 Brian Crossley

10.30-11.30 Mick Howard

11.30-12.30 Mark Grice

12.30-1.30am Neil Jones

1.30-2.30am Dave Byrne

2.30 - 4.45am Stan/Patrick & Peter (Sink team)

4.45 - End Andre Minta

:lol:

Guest stash313

Right, records sorted and off to bed.

Give this a last bump for tonight.

I know we're all bigging it up but it really should be a fantastic night/morning of music on friday. The all-nighters are something special each year and this one will be no different. If you haven't made it down or up to Bury for one of the nighters or even a soulnight make sure you get yourselves down tommorow. It really will be worth it.

Once again a big congratulations to Jayne and Neil on a tremendous 8 years.

See you all tommorow evening bright and early!

Right, records sorted and off to bed.

Give this a last bump for tonight.

I know we're all bigging it up but it really should be a fantastic night/morning of music on friday. The all-nighters are something special each year and this one will be no different. If you haven't made it down or up to Bury for one of the nighters or even a soulnight make sure you get yourselves down tommorow. It really will be worth it.

Once again a big congratulations to Jayne and Neil on a tremendous 8 years.

See you all tommorow evening bright and early!

Cheers sean - be great if he read it properly first. LOL..

Jayne.x. (also sat here creating cd's!! - who's idea was this! lol).

yeeeehaaaaa! i only found out last night that i was coming to this, as my fella didn't wanna come because unfortunately he's been up working since 5am this morning and doesn't finish while 6pm tonight so he'll be too knackered! so one of my 'girlfriends' has stepped in and said that if i was still into going, then she would come with me, as she's never been to a N/S 'do' before! :yes:

now i really can't wait!

cyass there!

wAvy

Guest stash313

Cheers sean - be great if he read it properly first. LOL..

Jayne.x. (also sat here creating cd's!! - who's idea was this! lol).

You should of handed out a 100 memory sticks with the tracks on instead of CD's. Although some of the technophobes may have trouble using them.

:yes:

Guest stash313

only a few hours to go,just finished work,will attempt to get some shut eye before tonight,jayne save my CD and my parking spot at the front of the town hall :thumbsup: see everyone tonight

Mick

See you there Mick.

You should of handed out a 100 memory sticks with the tracks on instead of CD's. Although some of the technophobes may have trouble using them.

:thumbsup:

You're not wrong there lad!... lol :)

Jayne.