chalky

News: You Tore My Wall Down - Soul Junction 45

News/Article/Feature Highlight:

Having been unearthed two years from the Atco volts, this uptempo gem from Dee Dee Warwick is the next welcome release from Soul Junction. Destined to be one of the best releases of 2015 and will surely sell out very quickly so grab your copy whilst you can. This will surely be a turntable hit at venues up and down the country and indeed worldwide.

View full article

O.K. Folks don't forget the Dee Dee Warwark is out today.

Available from all th usual suspects or direct from the Soul Junction website: www.souljunctionrecords.co.uk

I got a sneaky feeling this little ditty is gonna sell out pretty damm quick :yes: :thumbsup:

For those who have already purchased a copy many thanks for those who haven't watch you don't miss out on one of the best female northern/crossover dancers to be found for many a year.

Dave

Soul Junction

Edited by Louise

It has actually got into the Solar Radio top 30 which is normally  new music….great result.

SWEET RHYTHM CHART 2ND 9TH NOVEMBER (CHART 39 OF 2015)

21NEW-DEE DEE WARWICK 7INCH SINGLE YOU TORE MY WALL DOWN SOUL JUNCTION

Edited by Steve G

18 hours ago, Steve G said:

It has actually got into the Solar Radio top 30 which is normally  new music….great result.

SWEET RHYTHM CHART 2ND 9TH NOVEMBER (CHART 39 OF 2015)

21NEW-DEE DEE WARWICK 7INCH SINGLE YOU TORE MY WALL DOWN SOUL JUNCTION

Nice one Steve

Many thanks for posting this up, the bloody things selling like hot cakes!!!!

10 hours ago, chalky said:

Good enough for any "Northern" night too Mark.

Sure is Chalky, it sounded great through a system when you played it (twice) at Lifeline the other week !

Mind you we've been getting a lot of traffic through the  SJ website from the principality of Yorkshire, is this anything to do with you ?

All we need now is that Red Rose lot the other side of te Pennines to losen up their purse strings too LOL !

Dave

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.