100 Club 27th Anniv - Sold Out

I`m on at the warm up,very close though :(

Hope those boxes were'nt too wet mate, was raining when I left.

Ah what a great place and what a great night. Despite the continual verbals from Mr Rimmer :lol: Stayed to the end of what was a fantastic night.

And Dave, the young years of your life are the best of your life, for you're young and strong and gay ... :(

• Replies 62
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hope those boxes were'nt too wet mate, was raining when I left.

Ah what a great place and what a great night. Despite the continual verbals from Mr Rimmer :ohmy: Stayed to the end of what was a fantastic night.

And Dave, the young years of your life are the best of your life, for you're young and strong and gay ... :ohmy:

Cant play Dells here,not PC in Haringey,for your young and strong and "gey". :ohmy: come and live here Simsy,you`ll be the only "gey" in the village.

What was it then?

What was what? :ohmy:

I had a great time, although I slipped off at about 6am. The need for sleep and food was getting overpowering. :ohmy:

A great atmosphere down there and an incredibly warm one. :ohmy: It was good to meet some people for the first time Simsy & Andy BB, plus others that I haven't seen from Prestatyn amongst them Shane. Thanks to Colin for storing my record in his bag, instead of me having to carry it around all night.

Andy BB, you was right about the size of the Net Bar, I've seen bigger postage stamps. And weren't you hot with that suit on? :ohmy:

What a great night even though i did attempt to get into the club without using the stairs thanks to ade and sylve for the first aid i've got one hell of a shiner really enjoyed the tower warm up also regards Woody

Hi Woody,

It was interesting seeing your face change colour and shape over the night, though I'm sure it wasn't such fun from your perspective. Actually it was our multi-talented door supervisor Sharon who did the Florence Nightingale, though I'm not sure if she was meant to use the whole bottle of TCP.

Thanks to all who attended, it was one of the best ever, rammed with happy faces and friends.

You da best.

Ady