Value Please?,spinners Test Press Lp

50p This weekend,car boot :yes: ,with 3 Southbound millie jackson albums,all new/unplayed.

Anyway bakc to the question,Spinners album K50363,includes "i`ll be around" and "could it be i`m falling in love",white test with a A stamped and Allen written in the run-out,how much would this be,thats if someone would want one? :lol:

Cheers :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

50p This weekend,car boot :lol: ,with 3 Southbound millie jackson albums,all new/unplayed.

Theres your answer Ken 50p :lol:

Sounds an intersting find, i wouldn't have a clue what its worth

Social source share

Theres your answer Ken 50p :lol:

Sounds an intersting find, i wouldn't have a clue what its worth

Better than your average "disco" Baz,dont you think!!,gotta be worth £20,dont it? :lol:

Social source share

50p This weekend,car boot :D ,with 3 Southbound millie jackson albums,all new/unplayed.

Anyway bakc to the question,Spinners album K50363,includes "i`ll be around" and "could it be i`m falling in love",white test with a A stamped and Allen written in the run-out,how much would this be,thats if someone would want one? :thumbsup:

Cheers :lol:

Nobody then?.

Social source share

Nobody then?.

Its from 1973 Ken, simply called "The Spinners" or "The Detroit Spinners" if its a Euro' release. Recorded at Sigma sound with the usual Philly gang, Vince Montana, Ronnie Baker, Earl Young, Bobby Eli, Larry Washington etc etc produced and arranged by Thom Bell.

Also contains the hit "Ghetto Child".

As for value, collecting wise ain't got a clue, artistically and soulfully its priceless!!

Cheers Paco

Social source share

Its from 1973 Ken, simply called "The Spinners" or "The Detroit Spinners" if its a Euro' release. Recorded at Sigma sound with the usual Philly gang, Vince Montana, Ronnie Baker, Earl Young, Bobby Eli, Larry Washington etc etc produced and arranged by Thom Bell.

Also contains the hit "Ghetto Child".

As for value, collecting wise ain't got a clue, artistically and soulfully its priceless!!

Cheers Paco

The detroit spinner`s Paco,thanks for info :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!