mike

amazon fake reviews

seems amazon wising up

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/oct/18/amazon-sues-1000-fake-reviewers

quite cheap as well according to this bit from the above

"Last week scammers were found to be writing bogus reviews for a low quality ebook called Everything Bonsai!, which was written over a single weekend and littered with errors, as part of a Sunday Times investigation. 

The newspaper journalists paid the fake reviewers a total of £56 to give the book a five-star rating, and take advantage of Amazon’s ebook deals to earn it a place at the top of the gardening and horticulture category of Amazon UK’s Kindle chart."

I'm surprised they still allow these reviews. Its far too easy to sign on and write complete gibberish.

Wasnt there a bit of fun some time back where spoof reviews were put up for the most mundane items, giving 5 stars and going into raptures about tin foil or washing up sponges? 

Quick search and hey presto! Here's one for Fairy washing up liquid.

Well I used be a "Brand freak" until money got a bit tight. Then I began experimenting with "Own labels" to see what what was worth buying given the reduction in cost.

There are a heck of a lot of things which are equally as good, or even better in some cases, than the top brand.

And then there's Fairy Liquid.

There's a reason it's been around 65 years now. It's because it's 100% dependable to do a great job at washing up and give great value for money at the same time.

You really don't need to add much to get plenty of suds and even a small bottle lasts a very long time when used sensibly.

I did try other brands and labels but quite frankly nothing touches fairy in efficiency and nothing cuts through grease as it does.

And let's face it I am not a rubber glove person am I? Not very manly is it? It may be a bit of a cheesy tune on the ad "For hands that do dishes...etc etc" but it is true it is very gentle on your hands. Other washing up liquids dry my hands out really quickly. I don't know why Fairy should be any different, but it is.

I know Fairy comes in other colours and scents, but for some reason, which I cannot fathom, I always prefer this original green version. Perhaps its just nostalgic reasons?

Fairy is, in my opinion, the best washing up liquid bar none and used properly this 750 ml bottle can wash up to 225 sink loads. So this pack of 2 will last a good while!

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.